Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the first version with the leather jacket is more visually unique, but the final battle version matches more with Terminator's post-apocolyptic future.

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

172.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

I have both Connors and Marcus Wright, never really had interest in the Terminators in T:S so I didn't buy any of them.

I have both Connors and Marcus Wright, never really had interest in the Terminators in T:S so I didn't buy any of them.

Really?! Why is that?
Completly other way around with me, since I love T:S for finally giving us T-600´s and hell...what kind of.

Marcus was cool and Final Battle JC too, but JC was just sold because of T1 Arnold (way more iconic, I really needed him) and Marcus was never a possibility, cause the figure wasn´t so stunning to me.

beautiful pics as always, maulfan. one day, i'm gonna have to get this figure.

has anyone taken pics of this figure with a naked t1 t800? that would be pretty damn cool. :lecture

beautiful pics as always, maulfan. one day, i'm gonna have to get this figure.

has anyone taken pics of this figure with a naked t1 t800? that would be pretty damn cool. :lecture

As soon as I have my T-800, I did shots using Dutch and lens blur to hide that it was Dutch but I plan to do new stuff now that I'll have a figure that looks like the T-800 in TS.

Crackers Maul. I love all the lot of them. I notice you don't have him with the ear piece in which is accurate! I think i'm going to have to get the V1 head and Rifle to make him 100% accurate.

those are still great shots, maulfan, but i think the t-800 body (with the T1 head) would be better suited for that scene. is it just me or does the dutch body look smaller than the t-800 body?

I haven't looked at them side by side, but I feel like the arms on the Dutch body are beefier, but the chest on the T-800 is beefier.

Dutch body was better than nothing, I did those shots last winter, the T-800 hadn't even shipped yet so Dutch was all I had. It's remarkable how real it looks in the first shot, with enough lens blur, the shoulder joints are invisible and it looks like a natural form.

I personally think Christian Bale did an excellent job as John Connor. I thought that was the perfect choice to play as grown up strong Connor. I enjoyed the movie because of his performance. I really hope they make a 5th one. It would be a fans dream if James Cameron directed. Having Bale and Cameron as a team would really bring the terminator franchise back to life. It would be epic to have Cameron direct the dark future that he instilled in the first two movies. Even have Arnold back to play a human role. I hope it happens, but i know it probably never will.

For the fun of it, here's the set I did before of Connor with Dutch standing in as the T-800.

:horror Amazing shots as always Maulfan :horror..

Which kind of camera or lens are you use ??

However... these 2 pics may suggest "something else"......poor John Connor, that's going to hurt :monkey1:

128.jpg

131.jpg

Sorry for the bad joke..:peace

Last edited:
Back