Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if that is the case, then cool beans!

there are a few final battle versions up on ebay already for sale.

I'd say not seeing the PDA in those shots confirms it's a Toy Hunters Ex., hopefully it'll also be a Sideshow Exclusive, this figure will probably be hinted in this weeks newsletter and go up for sale next week.

As for the blood splotches, havent seen T:S since it came out, but there's probably some there and it adds to him looking beat up, I'm fine with them.

How much do you guys think this figure will cost? Considering it does come with a hydrobot with light up eyes.

Looks good, i like the damaged head, more than the original i would say, but why on earth the EXACT same expression and HS? C'monnnn HT?! I'd prefer this head on the V1 body and acces, but i'm not gunna buy both lol. This one may get preference over V1, but i'm not really feeling that costume.

Last edited:
way on earth the EXACT same expression and HS?

It sounds like getting McG and Bale to sign off on it the first time was a bit of an effort, using an already approved portrait and just modifying it slightly saves them time, effort, and possibly money.

Officially the only version I need. Looks more classic Resistance with the green instead of the lambskin jacket and tiger stripe pants.

Officially the only version I need. Looks more classic Resistance with the green instead of the lambskin jacket and tiger stripe pants.

I think the first version Costume is just as good as this one, if not better. The only thing making this figure better is the hydrobot with light up eyes, which looks awesome. But I think I actually prefer this headsculpt too. The scar detail is superb!

Why would you release a figure and have a special version sometimes before most people has even receive their original figure.

$190 at Toys2, I hope this is not the regular price for figures in the future. They increase prices about 30% every year, although the quality has improve, its okay for those who still live with parents (if they have a decent paying job) or make or inherited a lot of money, not for most of us. I'm just jealous of those people, wish I didn't have to mortgage a house. This Figure is too awesome. Hot Toys is more addictive than gambling or concaine. I endure alot of torment for this hobby for the price I pay. This Figure is too awesome.....someone shoot me

Last edited:
If he's $190 at Toys2, he'll be $190 at Sideshow, and if they get the Ex. PDA, that version will be $200, all the other T:S Exclusives have been $10 more than regular.

I suppose the $50 difference between the first Connor and this one is reasonable, the Hydrobot isn't a simple item by any means.

But $200 for one figure is ridiculous! Why does hot toys keep slowly raising the prices of their figures? Probably cant afford this one now. I thought the highest this guy was going to be was $170 at the most.

I don't think they've necessarily raised the price, the first John Connor was $140.

You get this John figure, which is about the same, still for $140 and on top you get a an articulated and electronic Hydrobot for $50, with all the detail in it, I think that's reasonable.

The $10 extra for the PDA, I understand because they can charge it and you can only get the item at 2 places, but you don't have to get that version so you can save the money.

I don't think they've necessarily raised the price, the first John Connor was $140.

You get this John figure, which is about the same, still for $140 and on top you get a an articulated and electronic Hydrobot for $50, with all the detail in it, I think that's reasonable.

The $10 extra for the PDA, I understand because they can charge it and you can only get the item at 2 places, but you don't have to get that version so you can save the money.

The PDA is a pretty cool extra though. But If I pic this guy up, It will probably be from alter ego comics. The total price of my first JC was $137 shipped. Though I will have it in about two weeks instead of when people who ordered from sideshow get theirs.

They should come with 2 heads like Marcus. They don't have to movie accurate, like half terminator head and half Conner.

I had hoped that HT would release a Hydrobot & Aerostat in a separate boxset. (something like the Matrix Sentinel)
I wouldn't mind picking up an army of them that way.

Back