Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like it! didn't think they would include the grenade launcher which is why i got one on ebay... but oh well

one comment though... they should give us XM-26 shotgun magazine for the dropleg pouch instead of the M4 magazines

it's a smart move for them to give this one the HK416 as well cos it's supposed to go with the first figure. early shots of connor mostly had the M4/XM-26 combo which is why i think they went for it first

man, there's just way to many versions of terminator salvation... i'm not liking this figure as it looks like the original head sculpt with some scars on the face. what i don't understand is that the face is damage but nothing else is???? mmmmh interesting. the base looks cool though.

Now I after saw this pics, I'm not even digging the headsculpt. :horror
It looks really weird here. I'm looking at my JC and how amazing this headsculpt is, and again at the v2 and I'm not seeing Bale in there. Outfit of V1 is way better, so I'm going to pass on the v2 for sure. Hope this Connor will be part out in every single pieces at ebay, so I could get the granades-amo from his left arm. It would look cool at my v1, after his arm is so naked there :D And Hydrobot would look nice and it should have been an accesoire for the v1. As for the scarface, I'll wait for the next movie, to have then the "ultimate" John Connor from the future-battle, so V1 will represent him from 2018.

Cool that some of you like V2 and will get him, but I'm really pleased with V1. Glad that V2 is not impressing me that much. :D

seeing as i held of on the v1 i might just pick this one up, because after seeing the pics of marcus aswell i think i need them to batter the t700 standing on the shelf

Woa, this figure looks awesome!!! I think this outfit looks better than the V1 outfit, but that's just my opinion.
The Hydrobot looks great, so does the base!!! :rock

The only downside is that with all the Hot Toys goodness being released, I'm not sure if I will be able to buy this guy :(

I'll get this for the Terminator base and Hydrobot.
The rest will be sold. I have no interest in this version of Connor. :eek:

Anyone want a cheap loose JC? :lol

Man why waste a lot of money buying the whole set just for the hydrobot and base. Just buy the parts from evilbay.

From looking at the figure, yeah it looks good, the hydrobot is excellent without doubt. But this is rare that the V1 figure is still by far superior to this new 2nd version!

DAMN IT!

I was hoping this would suck ass.

Sadly it doesnt :(

It looks freaking GREAT! Gonna have to pick it up :rock

Man why waste a lot of money buying the whole set just for the hydrobot and base. Just buy the parts from evilbay.

From looking at the figure, yeah it looks good, the hydrobot is excellent without doubt. But this is rare that the V1 figure is still by far superior to this new 2nd version!

V2 has really more accesoirces, he had 2 big guns, the hydrobot, the new stand with a T-600 and so on. But if you're only comparing the figure with it's outfit, you're right. V1 is by far better than this. I only don't understand why HT give the V2 this superior stand and not with the V1. Why don't we always get those extra-stands?

But there is still something I'm missing in the bundle of accesoirces of the V2.

ap_20090908094209218.jpg

:horror

THIS IS AWESOME. Love the scarring on this scupt. The base is pretty amazing too. I wonder how much more the VIP version will cost?

I I so want this now even though I have v1 The light up hyrdobot is so cooland looks huge i wonder if they redo the packages for the figures.

Because I'm sure that loose Hydrobots will go for $70+ shipping.
Add the base to that and you're looking at the same expense as the entire figure. At least if I get the entire set, I can sell Connor to get some money back.

Just call Toyhunters, the retail of this JC.FBV is $1350HKD pre-order, the most expensive HT figure yet! My god :horror expect close to $200 USD or even more :banghead

Just call Toyhunters, the retail of this JC.FBV is $1350HKD pre-order, the most expensive HT figure yet! My god :horror expect close to $200 USD or even more :banghead

Really?
Isn't that regular price? ($135-150)

after reading this, your nickname is my answer mate: OMG :horror
but it is understandable, the hydrobot is really awesome and really big. And the stand is also well done with some T-600 parts on it.

the price does seem a bit steep, and the uniform definately doesnt look as kool as v1 uniform, but im sure if im a bit tight wiv xmas this year itl be a purchase from me lol

Back