Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I'm sure that loose Hydrobots will go for $70+ shipping.
Add the base to that and you're looking at the same expense as the entire figure. At least if I get the entire set, I can sell Connor to get some money back.

Point taken, probably it will be a very popular loose item.

after reading this, your nickname is my answer mate: OMG :horror
but it is understandable, the hydrobot is really awesome and really big. And the stand is also well done with some T-600 parts on it.

Look at Marcus, for $950 ($882 VIP pro-order) you get leather jacket/long coat/rubber arms/2 heads/3 pairs of hands/weapon. Some people will only want the figure or hydrobot, I myself couldn't care less about hydrobot, it will be nice if they sell them separately.

Wolverine $1050, DX Batman/MJ $1150, IM BD $1250 ... HT r u nuts?:rotfl

T4-53.jpg

YES! When i first saw this movie and saw those grenade shells on his arm, I thought that was the coolest thing EVER!!! I know its a terrible place to put grenades, if you get shot in the arm, your arm is gone !:lol I dont care It looks badass. And he's got the backpack and the M203 Launcher and HK416 and the Hydrobot:google

When i saw the first pics of the Hydrobot I thought it was gonna be a PVC, with maybe just one joint, BUT NO! HOT TOYS WENT ALL OUT LIKE ALWAYS! :D
The whole damn thing is articulated and has light up eyes and opening mouth. This is just stupid detail. Then they throw in the base and scar headsculpt :monkey2

Its cool but I think I prefer the first version. I'll probably just pick up the base for this. I'd never use the hydrobot with him so I wouldn't know how to pose it anyway. It would look a little out of place just on the side.

YES! When i first saw this movie and saw those grenade shells on his arm, I thought that was the coolest thing EVER!!! I know its a terrible place to put grenades, if you get shot in the arm, your arm is gone !:lol I dont care It looks badass.

Haha, I thought the same when I saw those grenade shells :D Can't wait to put them on my JC v1. Don't care if it's not accurate, it just looks cool :D

JC 2.0 looks cool but i like More JC 1.0, i wish HT did it like Marcus Wright the Clean and Battle Version in One Box. :(

i just like the base and the bot,,think i really prefer the V1 ( only cause i got it pre ordered already),and i dont wanna go and fork out more cash for a different version.
I think either would be worthwhile to have.maybe that V2 base should have been with the V1 connor

Yeah a 2 in 1 would be cool but they probably would had to cut back on the accessories, like all the ammo/explosives V1 comes with. Both costumes are a must have for me.

I think the Hydrobot should have come with Marcus Wright, since he's the one you see fighting it. Its gonna look so cool wrapped around him , will make an epic display piece.

Its weird how they planed the accessories all out so you gotta get all of them, hydrobot goes with Marcus, HK416 goes with V1, XM-23 goes with V2 , Shot gun goes with Kyle Reese...:)monkey3)

20090912_01bc4c6f59375cd1e2efeoiOBzS9EJVu.jpg

20090912_bbe50e36b7097f9e55c1TkAj9y7YLLJp.jpg

is it just me or is the head a bit weird in those pics. it looks really small compared to the height of the body.

I'm prolly just gonna get the hydrobot. Have no use of another jc, or the base. Plus those scars and blood effect just doesn't look good IMO

This looks cool, good thing I didn't get the V.1 just yet.

So OT but does anyone think we may get a Kyle Reese?

Back