Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I still haven't gotten any notice of this figure coming from Toys2 to Ireland. Fortunately the first version is so damn cool that the wait is easier.

Just in Asia and other parts of the world. I Think we'll be waiting another month or so for it to get here.

Two primary places people get this stuff from haven't gotten their shipments yet, Sideshow and Toys2, seems like maybe just the very first HK shipment went out, the figure came out pretty quickly though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they rushed to get enough to fill their Toy Hunters preorders out and a little extra while the rest is still in production. Sure hope there's not another case of complaints delaying it, I don't see anything in the photos posted to go through another v1 incident.

It was suppose to be in the last shipment a week or so ago but it didn't make it to Toys2 so I am gonna go in today to see what's the update and what Eric has for boxingday sale :D

Yeah last shipment I saw them piling up tons and tons of boxes of Wolverine and MJ but No JC FB. But according to Eric should be next Monday :p

Got My Aqua-HK.
Awesome piece! :banana

FBHB019.jpg

FBHB021.jpg

FBHB022.jpg

FBHB039.jpg

Another thing I found neat about it is the CPU compartment that doubles as the button to light up the eyes:

FBHB052.jpg

FBHB013.jpg

Too bad it can't hold a pose for CRAP! It's worse that a limp D^^^! :banghead

Last edited:
Wow nice pics and some mad Dios there!!! Who is it from and any more pictures in its entirety?

Wow nice pics and some mad Dios there!!! Who is it from and any more pictures in its entirety?

Thank you. :eek:
Most of it is custom made, and other bits and bobs from stuff I found at WalMart and hardware stores. Nothing complex in my humble opinion.
(foam-board, fish-tank filters...that kinda thing)
I just use it for the pix. :eek:

pix009.jpg

pix050-1.jpg

Thank you. :eek:
Most of it is custom made, and other bits and bobs from stuff I found at WalMart and hardware stores. Nothing complex in my humble opinion.
(foam-board, fish-tank filters...that kinda thing)
I just use it for the pix. :eek:

OMG you are humble :)
The smartest way is to hack together a Dio with cheap existing materials!!! I would have never thought to check fishtank section :) But that wall is still nice work! What is the floor made off cause that be perfect for a Dio I have in mind for my TS JC. Still have to find some artwork to print on transparencies for the LCD screen in the opening scene of TS :p

OMG you are humble :)
The smartest way is to hack together a Dio with cheap existing materials!!! I would have never thought to check fishtank section :) But that wall is still nice work! What is the floor made off cause that be perfect for a Dio I have in mind for my TS JC. Still have to find some artwork to print on transparencies for the LCD screen in the opening scene of TS :p

I saw what you did with the Tumbler's base and your other display cases.... you give me too much credit. :cool:

The floor is hard plastic. It won't support my weight or anything, but it's very sturdy. I generally use if for any industrial themed pictures. I'd love to use it for some T-800 vs T-1000 led works pictures.:monkey5
(C'mon Hot toys)

As for the printouts for the transparencies.... I wish I could help you out. I've watched the movie several times on Blu-Ray, but can't remember a single clear shot of the "monitors".

Figure looks fine to me, not identical exactly to the first figure, but on par in quality, I see no reason to go through a recall/repaint scenario again.

Back