Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say milked with the T-600s, had they done more people and made it a line full of numerous characters instead of variations on one design, I'd feel it was just a well handled line, but lack of Kyle, even could argue Blair, or a T-800 just makes 3 T-600s feel milky.
Exactly right, sir! :lecture

Anyone see this pic yet? lol!...the figure sucks but, decent sculpt for sure.
terminatorsalvation3inchconnorwave2no2.jpg

It's a decent sculpt because even for those tiny Toys, Bale has to approve the sculpt. An early Connor figure had goggles or something on where you couldn't even tell if it was Bale's face. This was a highlighted point about the HT figures, that Bale and McG had to personally approved the sculpt.

It's a decent sculpt because even for those tiny Toys, Bale has to approve the sculpt. An early Connor figure had goggles or something on where you couldn't even tell if it was Bale's face. This was a highlighted point about the HT figures, that Bale and McG had to personally approved the sculpt.

Yea for sure, was he even approached initially before the film about signing off his likeness rights to Playmates?, i know the characters face is hidden on the first JC figures but, did he give in late with the likeness rights so, Playmates gave us a crappy JC figure first.I don't know what scale this new figure is but, if there is a more detailed version then i may get it and if they do the other JC outfit.I hear Playmates are making figures from all the movies at some point right?.

Yea for sure, was he even approached initially before the film about signing off his likeness rights to Playmates?, i know the characters face is hidden on the first JC figures but, did he give in late with the likeness rights so, Playmates gave us a crappy JC figure first.I don't know what scale this new figure is but, if there is a more detailed version then i may get it and if they do the other JC outfit.I hear Playmates are making figures from all the movies at some point right?.

Not sure what happened, could just be that Playmates didn't want to deal with getting the head signed off on so they disguised it.

As for making other Terminator film figures, there were talks of it, but their T:S stuff seems to be peg warmers so not sure what they'll do.

thats funny, lol
i cant wait for this, im actually getting 2 of each john connor (4 total)
one of each to keep virgin and one of each to swap pices around :D

what is the deal, its like the 3rd thread in the last 24hrs...:confused:
any web site with this 4 sale has a release date, Q1 for north america(some exceptions)
you just need to look around a bit man

My source in HK is saying that's when he is expecting them. I've got the 'VIP' edition pre-ordered with him for $140. Something to do with Hot Toys/Toy Hunters wanting the whole range out before the end of the year because they have 2009 printed on the figure etc. Same deal with the Alien figure, apparently...

Well the Alien's been premiered since the summer so that makes sense, John's only been known of for about a month, but maybe even before that Toy Hunters worked something out to get a certain production run ammount done before hand, they got DX Jokers almost exclusively out the gate and a month or two before everywhere else, just seems fast to produce a figure like that, just a few months.

Back