Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on whether or not sideshow will get the PDA exclusive?

Any word on the final price? I know toys2 has him up for $190.

Won't know that until Thursday either, but if Toys2 has him at $190, good bet Sideshow will have the regular at $190 also, and if they get the Exclusive, figure another $10 for it, that's how the other T:S Exclusives have worked out.

Man, I HAVE to get this. I've been cutting back on figures and only getting must haves and this IS a must HAVE. It to me is the DEFINATIVE Christian Bale as John Connor.

Won't know that until Thursday either, but if Toys2 has him at $190, good bet Sideshow will have the regular at $190 also, and if they get the Exclusive, figure another $10 for it, that's how the other T:S Exclusives have worked out.

yeah that's pretty much how it goes lately. I'm gonna pass on this one since I'm thinking about canceling my order for the first one and just give up on the T:S line all together.

I'm spreading myself into too many lines, and when I'm not working this gets ugly real quicklike.

I cant really tell from the pics, is the scar sculpted, or just painted?

No, it looks like it's just thick paint for the scar and think for the splats on his forehead.

Yup! Get off your lazy ass Hot Toys and change his expression.

I don't care about the expression, but I seem to recall that the Endo dug a bit into him and the scar might be a tad too superficial only with the blood, but without the DVD yet and photos of conflicting looks, I can't say.

Yeah this figure is worth it. It has so much more to offer than the other one. Even if it is the same sculpt.

I wouldnt say it has so much more to offer, I think what really makes this figure more superior is the Light-up Hydrobot. But the price shows that you are defintely paying extra to have the hydrobot. Otherwise id say version 2 is pretty equal to version 1, especially in terms of accessories and weapons.

I wouldnt say it has so much more to offer, I think what really makes this figure more superior is the Light-up Hydrobot. But the price shows that you are defintely paying extra to have the hydrobot. Otherwise id say version 2 is pretty equal to version 1, especially in terms of accessories and weapons.
they hydrobot is what puts it over but that base is sick. And the clothes being from the final battle is sweet too. I wouldn't say they're equal because if you had them standing side by side the new one steals your attention IMO.

As far as base figures, if you stood these side by side I think you'd just see two equal, nice figures.

The base and hydrobot inclusion make the figure set a better package overall, but the figure in it is about equal. Final Battle is a more inclusive package.

I'm just prone to the bd look. When I was going to get the regular I swear I was going to have Les repaint it with dirt and blood. Then this came along WITH that paint up(plus scar) AND that sweet base AND the hydrobot. Maybe I'm just easy to please. :lol

Well I'm not saying it's not a good looking figure, but with the first in hand and seeing the new one, I think the actual figures are equals, just different looks.

The first is amazingly dirty looking.

Back