Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it came out great! It looks in-keeping with the rest of the VGM Spider-Man line. I recently picked up a LimToys Peter Parker head sculpt and it'll go nicely with this classic figure!

I dunno what it is, I just don’t like this figure, didin’t like the prototype and don’t like what I’m seeing here either. The suit just looks… flat? Something about it looks off anyway.

Seems like the announcement of the divisive Doc Ock stole the spotlight for this release.

I get why they made it that way but the extra baggy material ruins it for me.

There’s some good with this figure no doubt it is classic after all but a real shame with those folds.
I know exactly what I'm in for, since I bought the Advanced suit when it came out. With some work and care it can be posed and look good, but it has obvious limitations. Still stoked to get the Classic -- I have two on order. One to keep pristine, the other to (carefully) pose without worry.

Also wish the webbing wasnt so raised on the head compared to the body, it’s only a slight difference but you can tell.

Looks good when you aren't bending anything, but of course, this is supposed to be a highly articulated action figure. Not surprised, but it's a shame Hot Toys couldn't do a better job of handling this. I'll still get it. . .but under protest!

It came out just ok stitching could be better and a little baggy

67CEB307-B63A-435E-B122-8E783295330C.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good when you aren't bending anything, but of course, this is supposed to be a highly articulated action figure. Not surprised, but it's a shame Hot Toys couldn't do a better job of handling this. I'll still get it. . .but under protest!
Protest dollars are equal to regular dollars when leaving your bank account. :lol

The perfect Spider-Man figure for me. Colours are just vibrant and gorgeous. Classic suit will always be the best version of Spidey.

Not a fan of how this turned out. I don't collect the video game spideys, so I don't have a dog in this fight. I still think the Scarlet Spidey is the best one to date. I loved it when I had it, just didn't fit my collection.

I think it came out great! It looks in-keeping with the rest of the VGM Spider-Man line. I recently picked up a LimToys Peter Parker head sculpt and it'll go nicely with this classic figure!
I'm curious to see if the Peter sculpt will actually fit since some of the Spidey figures have a thicker neck compared to advanced suit figure, I've been trying to choose between this one and the anti-ock suit to display the sculpt.

Back