Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great to me aside from the ab crunch. Wish the suit was fabric of course but the figure is exactly what they advertised when it went up for order.

Need a classic Spidey in my collection.

YVaK5Uk.png
y2z7dZ6.png
w88bGHM.png

The figure looks perfect when it's standing straight or in a museum pose, but if you bend the back forward or backward at all, his abs completely disappear like's he's anorexic or something! Very disappointed in how bad that area of the figure looks in many of the "blogger" photos HT put on Facebook yesterday (Facebook).

We will all really have to work for a pose that makes this figure looks as good as it clearly can!

The figure looks perfect when it's standing straight or in a museum pose, but if you bend the back forward or backward at all, his abs completely disappear like's he's anorexic or something! Very disappointed in how bad that area of the figure looks in many of the "blogger" photos HT put on Facebook yesterday (Facebook).

We will all really have to work for a pose that makes this figure looks as good as it clearly can!
It's weird because if you see the Sideshow unboxing video, when they crunch his ab forward and back as much as possible, that sucked in look doesn't show up.

Not sure why they do in the blogger photos.

TMzy4VY.png
yMR0tOu.png

It's weird because if you see the Sideshow unboxing video, when they crunch his ab forward and back as much as possible, that sucked in look doesn't show up.

Not sure why they do in the blogger photos.

TMzy4VY.png
yMR0tOu.png
It’s like Spiderman lost 200lbs and has a flabby skin fold on his stomach he needs a tummy tuck lol

I know it's boring but I keep mine in museum poses anyway. Can't trust those waist clamps not to ruin the suit.

I'm curious to see if the Peter sculpt will actually fit since some of the Spidey figures have a thicker neck compared to advanced suit figure, I've been trying to choose between this one and the anti-ock suit to display the sculpt.

Yeah I tried it on the 2099 figure and the neck on it was a bit thick for the head opening (so it just sat mostly atop), but ah well we'll see with this one!

Was gonna cancel this, but after looking at it again, def keeping it
Just a classic look

I gotta say, the more im seeing reviews, the less I want it. It’s a fantastic looking figure, but you are very limited to the posing.
Why can’t they give this hero spandex? Spider man is the most agile hero, let us pose him the way he is meant to be posed.

Back