Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Begin your ultimate Big Apple adventure with Peter Parker in the classic outfit from the hugely popular Marvel’s Spider-man video game! The original classic suit, with contrasting colors and bright tone, is the ultimate tribute to the wall-crawler’s comic book history. It’s simple, elegant, and gorgeous.

Adding onto the strong Marvel’s Spider-Man lineup, Hot Toys team is excited to introduce the latest 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Classic Suit) collectible figure capturing Spidey’s look as of the start of the game, before it gets swapped out for the Advanced Suit.

The figure is skillfully crafted based on the Classic Suit in the Marvel’s Spider-Man video game, featuring a newly crafted masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create different combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions; a specialized body with enhanced articulations allowing greater poseability; expertly tailored Spidey Classic suit following a blue and red color scheme with black spider emblem on chest; interchangeable hands for iconic postures; a wide variety of detailed accessories including a newspaper, a smart phone, web effect accessories, a Scorpion tail and stinger painted in metallic green as diorama accessory, specially designed city themed backdrop, and a dynamic figure stand for the full display set up.

Swing around with our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man (Classic Suit) figure now!

The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Classic Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man wearing Classic Suit in Marvel’s Spider-Man video game
- A newly developed masked head sculpt with three (3) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Twelve (12) pieces of interchangeable hands with cobweb pattern including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of opened hands
- One (1) pair of web shooting hands
- One (1) pair of finger pointing hands
- One (1) cobweb swinging right hand
- One (1) left hand for holding smart phone

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed red and blue colored Classic Suit with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest

Accessories:
- One (1) set of newspaper
- One (1) smart phone
- One (1) pair of web shooters
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- One (1) metallic green colored Scorpion tail diorama accessory (with bendable wire)
- One (1) specially designed city themed character backdrop
- A dynamic figure stand with game logo, character nameplate

sm1.jpg
sm2.jpg
sm3.jpg
sm4.jpg
sm5.jpg
sm6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They must have seen my post yesterday saying they weren't going to make this anytime soon.

I'm guessing they are going to show this today as part of the summer showcase.

I am so glad I didn?t pre-order that Spider armor suit now.... even though I still want it

It?s also showing iron spider with nano gauntlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s also showing iron spider with nano gauntlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Marvel. Really Wish Valkyrie was there.

I hope the gauntlet doesn't have its inside sealed off like that when it's released. I don't expect it to fit on Hulk's (or Thanos's) arm, but for what we pay it should be hollow with some detail inside - like the smaller, clean version that comes with Rocket.

Back