Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we could see an unboxing video from sideshow but who knows? I'm pretty confident this will be cool based on the other ps4 spiderman figures. I do regret getting the advanced suit now though.

You could always sell the Advanced suit - seems to be one most people still want if they are collecting PS4 figures.

I’ve started adding Spidey figures to my collection so that’s actually one suit I regret not getting at the time.

Unfortunately I don’t have the option to look for one at the moment either as I’m pretty well budgeted figure wise for the rest of the year and I’m holding back for what Exo-6 has in store for their Star Trek figures.

Yeah that advanced suit look is kind of out there for me.

I would still get the villains (not hammerhead though), black cat, and mary jane if hot toys made them. Silver sable would be a maybe.

Nah ToysWonderland got it back in stock

I see they always do this right before a HT releases. I think their stock changes once they know the batches they are getting

TW $347 to Midwest U.S.

F that.
I used to think the overseas prices were ridiculous, but SS shipping keeps rising constantly and in the end sometimes I’m only saving $50 or less sometimes. It’s sometimes not bad to go with TW..get it quicker and they always let me use points which help

I used to think the overseas prices were ridiculous, but SS shipping keeps rising constantly and in the end sometimes I’m only saving $50 or less sometimes. It’s sometimes not bad to go with TW..get it quicker and they always let me use points which help
All relative for sure. I just don't want to overspend to the point I could have gotten another figure or figures over time. I got Gambit with them and luckily got him in time. If you want it fast and have to have it now, TW or TBA whomever is worth it.

I just checked and the tax and shipping are estimated so that could and probably will change with incoming figures this year. $30 is about what I estimate for both, but $35 might be the wiser estimate. Thing is that is $290 or $295 with SS compared to $347.

All relative for sure. I just don't want to overspend to the point I could have gotten another figure or figures over time. I got Gambit with them and luckily got him in time. If you want it fast and have to have it now, TW or TBA whomever is worth it.

I just checked and the tax and shipping are estimated so that could and probably will change with incoming figures this year. $30 is about what I estimate for both, but $35 might be the wiser estimate. Thing is that is $290 or $295 with SS compared to $347.
Depending on shipping for SS, I can’t tand my UPS..so I use fedex with SS and sometimes the total is ridiculous with the sales tax even so I’m only saving $20 or $30 and have to wait months or forever. In some cases with the TW points I’ve accumulated I get a decent discount and overall it evens out to be the same as SS overall, but of course we can get in hand super fast

Toys Wonderland shipping has become ridiculous sadly. I now only use them for stuff I need to put on payment plans. In stock stuff much better value with Toys Buying Agent.

I just picked up a PO from Sideshow on this
one, hearing that it may be a more limited release so guessing he may not sit around all that long.

TW has become such a rip-off with their insane shipping prices, they reduced their pricing for the figures to make them look better than Sideshow, then jacked up the shipping charges 300%. Good example is 1/4 Spider-Man. $450ish USD for the deluxe (great price!!)
$250 USD for DHL shipping (only option available... and no way in hell it costs that much).

Used to be I wanted things at release date, but with those costs I'll just play the long game now and wait for Sideshow.

Got a shipping notification from Toys Wonderland support team this morning

Last edited:
I just picked up a PO from Sideshow on this
one, hearing that it may be a more limited release so guessing he may not sit around all that long.

TW has become such a rip-off with their insane shipping prices, they reduced their pricing for the figures to make them look better than Sideshow, then jacked up the shipping charges 300%. Good example is 1/4 Spider-Man. $450ish USD for the deluxe (great price!!)
$250 USD for DHL shipping (only option available... and no way in hell it costs that much).

Used to be I wanted things at release date, but with those costs I'll just play the long game now and wait for Sideshow.
I wouldn't be too sure that DHL doesn't cost somewhere close to that, depending on the size of the box. I shipped a couple of statues to the Netherlands last year from the US and DHL was pushing $400 because of the weight and dimensions of the box. The 1/4 scale boxes are close to statue size but the weight shouldn't be so I'm sure they're bumping the price up some, but maybe not as ridiculous as it might seem...

Just give me those Mcfarlane eyes that they used with those artist versions. :pray: Knowing Hot Toys though it'll be a completely different figure.

EdWtlpr.png

Back