Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally loved the movie, and was surprised at how much more interested in a Jor-El figure I was after seeing it.

Seeing some of these bad reviews of the movie makes me smh. Why can't people just sit back and enjoy a movie for what it is these days? Its a great entertaining Superman movie. Alot of people always feel the need to nit pick every little detail of the movie. And pick it apart.
I got news for those people. You can nit pick just about any movie ever made and find flaws. No movie is 100% perfect. So sit back , watch the movie and shut the *****k up! Lol

You know, I think the same can be said about figures. Of course, no figure is perfect, but I can't think of a single thread since I've been there where people haven't been nitpicking about something, and yeah, I've done it too with the Reeve Supes proto (final fig is awesome).

So why is there so many complaining and yet so many people buying is a mystery to me.

I've learned to trust HT. what we'll get will be great, I know it!:yess:

Man, what's with all these post 2008 account noob, girly fans.

I have no respect for anyone that has a 2011, 2012 or 2013 join date. They're the epitome of wusses.

2010 account so noob girly fan but not a wuss :yess:

:lol

You know, I think the same can be said about figures. Of course, no figure is perfect, but I can't think of a single thread since I've been there where people haven't been nitpicking about something, and yeah, I've done it too with the Reeve Supes proto (final fig is awesome).

So why is there so many complaining and yet so many people buying is a mystery to me.

:goodpost:
Every HT figure I've gotten I've been happy with out of the box. I do like to mod things though but that can't be helped :lol

Well, have now seen it. And in a few important ways..... Avengers got schooled.

Still love Avengers, true enough. The synergy between characters is a little better there. But when it comes down to showing what would really, really happen if unfriendly aliens showed up.... MoS pulls no punches.

FAORA: MY NEW FAVORITE SUPERVILLAIN. Faora pulls not one single punch. Not a one. She means business. And she looks fabulous doing it. Faora actually throws a car through the Kent family residence. A lady with a temper...! Girl-crushes for you, Faora. Love: from me.

Zod: that guy is beyond crazy. I like that about him.

Faora's seven-foot-tall sidekick: also no slouch when it comes down to the fisticuffs. Ouch.

Krypton in general: :yess: Do want.

Jor-El: actually a bit of a badass! Surprise and a little respect for him.

Lois Lane: Did not care for, also felt there was little if any chemistry between her and Supes. Many of her appearances felt artificially inserted into the plot.

Cavill/Supes: The man is smoking hot, and I can not lie. He did a respectable job here, so he can live.

Stuff I did not like, spoiler-heavy: Seriously if you don't want spoilers don't click...

Spoiler Spoiler:

On the other hand:

Spoiler Spoiler:

HOT TOYS CAN WE PLEASE HAVE FAORA AND ZOD OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop-dog-begging.png

Well, have now seen it. And in a few important ways..... Avengers got schooled.

Still love Avengers, true enough. The synergy between characters is a little better there. But when it comes down to showing what would really, really happen if unfriendly aliens showed up.... MoS pulls no punches.

FAORA: MY NEW FAVORITE SUPERVILLAIN. Faora pulls not one single punch. Not a one. She means business. And she looks fabulous doing it. Faora actually throws a car through the Kent family residence. A lady with a temper...! Girl-crushes for you, Faora. Love: from me.

Zod: that guy is beyond crazy. I like that about him.

Faora's seven-foot-tall sidekick: also no slouch when it comes down to the fisticuffs. Ouch.

Krypton in general: :yess: Do want.

Jor-El: actually a bit of a badass! Surprise and a little respect for him.

Lois Lane: Did not care for, also felt there was little if any chemistry between her and Supes. Many of her appearances felt artificially inserted into the plot.

Cavill/Supes: The man is smoking hot, and I can not lie. He did a respectable job here, so he can live.

Stuff I did not like, spoiler-heavy: Seriously if you don't want spoilers don't click...

Spoiler Spoiler:

On the other hand:

Spoiler Spoiler:

HOT TOYS CAN WE PLEASE HAVE FAORA AND ZOD OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop-dog-begging.png

Great points all.
I agree on everything.
Spoiler Spoiler:

And i agree with everything else.
I WILL buy a HT Faora. If they make one.

I agree. I trust HT. I just started collecting them this past September. I'm up to 5 now. And I been very happy with each one I got. I just got the DX10 Friday. And it looks phenomenal in person. So much better then alot of the pics I seen of it on line.

Yea, while you buy a new cape for your 89 Batman. The word "wuss", isn't allowed to be used by you. Anyway, I think the movie sucked. You folks can't seem to deal with that. Sorry for ya.

What movie? Whatchoo talkin' bout DBOK?

Great points all.
I agree on everything. And i agree with everything else.

You might well be right, spoiler-wise: we had a group of several people wearing very similar armor, and I think whoever it was had their back to the camera. So not at all impossible. Things happen very fast in this movie.

I WILL buy a HT Faora. If they make one.

If we don't get her, I'm going to do some throwing of my own. :duff

[In general: I think DBOK is someone's stealth account, here for the specific purpose of trolling. Just ignore, this too will pass.]

You might well be right, spoiler-wise: we had a group of several people wearing very similar armor, and I think whoever it was had their back to the camera. So not at all impossible. Things happen very fast in this movie.

If we don't get her, I'm going to do some throwing of my own. :duff

[In general: I think DBOK is someone's stealth account, here for the specific purpose of trolling. Just ignore, this too will pass.]

If we don't get her i’m sure someone in the customs section will make a head sculpt.

I dunno, Heubert. If so, I didn't hear it. I may have been too busy sitting there thinking, "Jaysus....!" He was impressive, to say the least.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Whatever they say, I enjoyed the movie a lot. It was enough to start what could be a good franchise.

But yeah, I think it's who I think it is, given how the big guy acted -- all brawn, no brain.

Back