Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... So.... here is hoping that we get to see Jor El soon, and that they put Supes on a diet. Still very torn about POing this guy.

Am seeing the film this afternoon and can't wait! I am crossing my fingers that its better than IM3. Which wasn't a horrible film, but just not what I want to see from a superhero film.

I liked it a lot more than Iron Man 3, personally.

I think I'll skip on Jor-El after seeing the movie, but Zod and Faora would be tough to resist.

I have a feeling that Black Widow is going to get schooled by Faora, cinematically. BW was one of the main problems I had with Avengers, WHY is this person with nothing special about them whatsoever, a member of this team? She brings nothing to the table, except the fact that she is female. Big whoop. That is nothing to merit a spot on a team of that caliber.

At least Scarlet Witch will actually have powers; that'll be nice.

Faora is going to show what a true superpowered female can do. Only a few hours for me now, and can't wait.

I have a feeling that Black Widow is going to get schooled by Faora, cinematically. BW was one of the main problems I had with Avengers, WHY is this person with nothing special about them whatsoever, a member of this team? She brings nothing to the table, except the fact that she is female. Big whoop. That is nothing to merit a spot on a team of that caliber.

Faora is going to show what a true superpowered female can do. Only a few hours for me now, and can't wait.

I loved Man of Steel! It was great Superman being able to actually fight a villain. I see what you are saying about Black Widow, but I liked her character in Avengers. You are right, she didn't bring much to the team other than the backstory with Hawkeye and being a female member.

Yeah, I liked Widow as well. If everybody was mega super powered like Thor and Hulk, I think it would've taken away from it a bit.

Seeing some of these bad reviews of the movie makes me smh. Why can't people just sit back and enjoy a movie for what it is these days? Its a great entertaining Superman movie. Alot of people always feel the need to nit pick every little detail of the movie. And pick it apart.
I got news for those people. You can nit pick just about any movie ever made and find flaws. No movie is 100% perfect. So sit back , watch the movie and shut the *****k up! Lol

Seeing some of these bad reviews of the movie makes me smh. Why can't people just sit back and enjoy a movie for what it is these days? Its a great entertaining Superman movie. Alot of people always feel the need to nit pick every little detail of the movie. And pick it apart.
I got news for those people. You can nit pick just about any movie ever made and find flaws. No movie is 100% perfect. So sit back , watch the movie and shut the *****k up! Lol

I hear that. I thought it was a great movie and I have seen that so many times. People complaining about this or that blah blah blah. I hope they do a couple sequels like they did with the Dark knight, though considering they basically blended the storyline from the original and part II into this reboot. What will the future bring us?:yess:

A lot of these reviewers are not really interested in this genre, and so its not very interesting to them. So of course they rate it low.

I can relate, because reviewing something like "Bridget Jones' Diary" would totally put me to sleep. But.... I'm not a professional reviewer, and that's one reason why not: the amount of stuff you'd have to review, that you would not like.

Boy it's always the new members who try to start trouble isn't it? Probably just trying to get the post count up and arguing with ppl is one of the best ways...except when it backs fires and you get put on ignore :lol and why come in here and start up ****? :huh go to the movie thread and post your thoughts there, not the frickin figure thread :slap

Yeah. Way better than IM3 and i really liked that.

Yep way better than IM3 for me as well. Was glad my GF loved it as well b/c she has never seen a superman movie before so that made it all the more special when we walked and I asked "sooo what did you think?" and got one word "EPIC"

Actually Black Widow is very special, they just haven't gone into her back story yet...Read some of her comics or read her comic book bio. She is similar to Captain America. But it remains a question will they make this her back story in these movies? Whedon has hinted at it a little bit. I can't see why they wouldn't go into it since its an important part to her. Maybe it comes out in Winter Soldier? idk? We shall see...:)

Back to MoS....Saw 2nd viewing yesterday.....just AWESOME!!!!!!! Everyone I went with liked it and the crowd clapped at the end. :)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone reported the guy? Expressing your opinion is one thing, but the "you're a woman" crap is getting old.

I have no respect for anyone that has a 2011, 2012 or 2013 join date. They're the epitome of wusses.

Yeah, this place really went to hell after '06.

What do you expect. Like here, government pushing so many people for £25 computers and internet from your local post office for £2.99. Every chav in the country will be online. But it is what it is.

I have no respect for anyone that has a 2011, 2012 or 2013 join date. They're the epitome of wusses.

Ah come on:lol....I tought the movie was great...some people can't be pleased....Returns to slow paced not enough action...now we have moaning that MOS is to fast paced and has to much action:slap

Ah come on:lol....I tought the movie was great...some people can't be pleased....Returns to slow paced not enough action...now we have moaning that MOS is to fast paced and has to much action:slap

I never could understand movie critics. They remind me of teachers pets, out with the pen and pad taking notes rather than just sit back and enjoy with no thinking or analysing.

Then on the internet we go, hammer time! Or worse, now people arrange effin twitter discussions during movies.

Back