Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please stop talking about the movie here in the figure thread. I haven't seen the movie and I'm avoiding the movie thread intentionally, but now I can't read posts in here for fear of reading something I don't want to know. As far as figures are concerned, I like the look of Faora, from what I have seen so far, and I think she would look really good if HT made a figure of her. I'm not buying HT figures anymore but I still think it would be an awesome looking figure.

:lecture :goodpost: case in point

I think she looks beautiful in both versions, but I prefer the hair down.
Perhaps a couple of hair pieces with magnets like the HT Alice?

:exactly::goodpost:
Agreed. I like them both but since she spent more screen time in the earth armor, I'd want that figure...woul love it if they eventaully did Krypton armor versions of both her and Zod

I hope her outfit and Zod's outfit will be removable armor down to the bodysuit with Zod's crest. That would be very cool and also give more pose posibilities with Zod as well.

Basically what the picture shows below. Heck I wouldn't mind if they slapped a DX title on it if they have to in order for us to get this figure in one package with all the offering. Or at least something along the line of DX Luke where we get two figures.

The first one being his Krypton suit with removable clothing with his black suit underneath and the second figure being his earth outfit. They can then throw in the handcuff and neck cuff and for the earth outfit they can include the helmet.

I would pay $300 for that.

7867_644132542281472_837877595_n.jpg

Yeah they really have potential here to make a very good baddie release and chock it full of goodies.

My vote would be for a full body armor flight suit with removable mask and removable down to the bodysuit.

Something.... Prometheus in a way for my appeal of the earth armor, it is engineer like.

The first one being his Krypton suit with removable clothing with his black suit underneath and the second figure being his earth outfit. They can then throw in the handcuff and neck cuff and for the earth outfit they can include the helmet.

Shhh don't give them any ideas!! But yes, I like the idea of having everything, and we could switch up how we displayed him. Spendy, though.

I really, really liked that Kryptonian Council Chamber armor, pity it wasn't used more in the film. [Pic above, lower left]

Yeah, I definitely would prefer both Zod and Faora's formal armor that features their family crest, rather than their space battle armor they wear on earth.

So Jor-el this weekend maybe then were done at least for the near future as I think figure that requires armor will take some time to develop. But seeing the armor in action makes me appreciate it even more now. Jor-el's armor color was very nice beige set against the blue undersuit.

Really, the Kryptonian armors are so beautiful that you can really just enjoy them aesthetically, not even knowing anything about the people wearing them.

For those wanting Faora's battle armor, that's what we are getting from PAK. Which isn't HT, I know.... but still. This may be the only version of her we get.

Play-Arts-Kai-Jor-El-and-Faora-1.jpg

Considering how many figures HT made for the Iron Man and Dark Knight franchises isn't it plausible they will show the same for Man of Steel? The pre-orders have almost all but sold out for Supes and that's with a less than perfect body (so far). It makes sense they'd at least give us Zod and Faora to go with Kal and Jor. Especially considering the awesome costume designs for both.

Most likely this has all been covered, but I don't go online much over the weekends so am still playing catch-up with this thread.

Either way my fingers are crossed we get at least those four.

Basically what the picture shows below. Heck I wouldn't mind if they slapped a DX title on it if they have to in order for us to get this figure in one package with all the offering. Or at least something along the line of DX Luke where we get two figures.

I would buy the setup you describe. Although I would proabaly put the goatee'd Zod on the forlmal Krypton armor as i like the look.

The only reason I would prefer Faora's battle armor would be if it somehow came with a removable clear faceplate (or just a second head).

Antje-Traue-Faora-Ul.jpg

I hope her outfit and Zod's outfit will be removable armor down to the bodysuit with Zod's crest. That would be very cool and also give more pose posibilities with Zod as well.

I really hope that with Zod and Faora ( assuming both are made ) the armors are removeable. There'd really be no reason not to, unless they plan on making several versions.

I think removable armor is possible but unlikely because of the goatee. Unless they add two headsculpts, but then they could not and just make a second figure with his krypton armor. I think that is more likely.

Back