1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your willing to mod the figure using parts from Oaty this can end up being very awesome piece.
Screenshot_20230919_191322_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230919_191451_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230919_191506_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230919_191517_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230919_191527_Instagram.jpg

Too much work. I modded my DX12 quite a bite and think it looks fine, but wouldn't want to go through that all over again.
Yea, I'm sort of getting less and less inclined to mod figures as the prices continue to rise. Continuing to buy separate upgrades to a figure is getting less appealing as time goes on, especially the kind that cost the same, if not more, than the figure itself.

That custom does look phenomenal, no doubt about it, but I think I'd be ok with the new Armory version or whatever InArt come up with.

Last edited:
Pics? You may just be confused over how the slot in?
Naw, definitely upside down, I had the dx12 and the armor Batman, the shoulder hooks are sown upside down 🫣 luckily sideshow came through with a replacement cape considering the dx-19 finally sold out

Attachments

• IMG_6727.jpeg
    IMG_6727.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6728.jpeg
    IMG_6728.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Surprised this sold out especially with another version coming along.

They still have stuff like the Endgame trio in stock, and those don't have any other versions coming. How much marvel **** did they produce, sheesh.

Surprised this sold out especially with another version coming along.

They still have stuff like the Endgame trio in stock, and those don't have any other versions coming. How much marvel **** did they produce, sheesh.
It’s all the daily sales that made me pull the trigger, i legit managed to get one for 40% off! As a matter of fact they had a stackable promotion where the more figures you bought the more of a discount you got so I managed to score the Batman forever Batman and robin and this for like 500 bucks

Has anyone tried EMP mods to make the led area reflective? I can’t take this apart, i keep braking the tubes and messed up around a bit without breaking it but I was just curious

Just recently upgraded from dx12 to this and I’m honestly really happy I did. I’m slowly getting back into 1/6 collecting and it’s a big enough upgrade to make it worth it. But I know he’ll be a place holder for a few years until InArt’s Bale

Just recently upgraded from dx12 to this and I’m honestly really happy I did. I’m slowly getting back into 1/6 collecting and it’s a big enough upgrade to make it worth it. But I know he’ll be a place holder for a few years until InArt’s Bale
I’m on the same boat, although I prefer the bruce wayne sculpt from Dx-12, the dx-19‘s body is years ahead. I tried posing the dx-12 body on the new bat pod And tumbler and I had to fight with it a little bit, the dx-19 was incredibly easy and flexible, i love it.

Back