1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone who has the figure take a picture of the cowl with the angry faceplate, and the eyes positioned like the gif below? I’m just curious to see how close it can get, especially with the eyes positioned looking slightly up

tumblr_pbqqtzJ1mc1rrkahjo1_540.gifv

Could someone who has the figure take a picture of the cowl with the angry faceplate, and the eyes positioned like the gif below? I’m just curious to see how close it can get, especially with the eyes positioned looking slightly up

tumblr_pbqqtzJ1mc1rrkahjo1_540.gifv
This is as close as I can get without getting my camera and lights out

Attachments

• 599961A6-1F27-4A23-94BB-563BF1734197.jpeg
    599961A6-1F27-4A23-94BB-563BF1734197.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 122
  • DF5CB884-60A6-41F1-9F87-06EA2D7261AF.jpeg
    DF5CB884-60A6-41F1-9F87-06EA2D7261AF.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 130
Since you all have been so much fun over the last few days I am considering making a prototype and maybe ten preproduction copies of my cape for this figure this weekend. When they’re done and ready to ship I will announce them here first because I honestly don’t know when I’ll be able to make more any time soon.

It you’re interested please react to this comment anyway you see fit and that will help me know if it’s a good use of my personal time this weekend.

Edit: random photo added just because I’m hyped

Attachments

• 7420E01E-2DFB-4859-B54B-229B511F9844.jpeg
    7420E01E-2DFB-4859-B54B-229B511F9844.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Since you all have been so much fun over the last few days I am considering making a prototype and maybe ten preproduction copies of my cape for this figure this weekend. When they’re done and ready to ship I will announce them here first because I honestly don’t know when I’ll be able to make more any time soon.

It you’re interested please react to this comment anyway you see fit and that will help me know if it’s a good use of my personal time this weekend.

Put me down for one!

I’m down. I still hate those clips they use. Could scratch the matte finish too. I may buy a second and see the QC on it too. COD piece on mine is a little shiny too.

Not everything, not yet…
Good grief that looks fantastic. I’m shocked at how much I’ve turned around on this figure. I think that side-by-side comparison with the DX12 sealed the deal. :lol Thanks for the “we three!” picture by the way. I might display him like that with InArt Joker, to recreate the interrogation scene when he’s grabbing Joker by the vest. “And that’s the point, you’ll have to choose!”

Broke down and ordered one of these at Sideshow. I’d be interested in a cape.

I’m feeling heavy nostalgia for The Dark Knight again. I watched it a few weeks back and love it. I’ve got a Two-Face 2.0 I’ve barely opened that I’m excited to get out and display with Joker and Batman.

Good grief that looks fantastic. I’m shocked at how much I’ve turned around on this figure. I think that side-by-side comparison with the DX12 sealed the deal. :lol Thanks for the “we three!” picture by the way. I might display him like that with InArt Joker, to recreate the interrogation scene when he’s grabbing Joker by the vest. “And that’s the point, you’ll have to choose!”

Broke down and ordered one of these at Sideshow. I’d be interested in a cape.
I guess having had the QS001 for some time now this figure isn't so shocking to me, but man I really love it.

The 1/4 version is still better, and more posable, but it's so big it just doesn't feel like an action figure. You can't easily put a 1:4 figure on your desk or take it to do a photo shoot somewhere. There's something great about seeing about 95% of the QS001 at a smaller scale. It's almost like I have an action figure of my favorite action figure. :ROFLMAO:

I guess that makes my MAFEX 3.0 the action figure for my action figures.

Not everything, not yet…

Shots like this are what have me most excited, silly as it seems. My history with TDK suit figures for my photography have been plagued by very unsightly anatomical issues.

The MMS was too He-Man looking so I had to shoot it to hide his bulk, and with DX02, the head shape and overly thin neck force me to use a lot of minimal light to try and hide those flaws.

I missed out on DX12 and the Armory, and from all my research before DX19 was revealed, the Armory seemed to be the best bang for your buck but cost way to much in aftermarket.

This DX19 looks like everything I could hope for.

Figure looks good! (y)

Back