1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After messing with Bats and how much fun I'm having with posing him. I'm actually tempted to buy a second one before it sells out. One to keep stock and one to customize, Not to mention I'll be getting the Batman Begins version which I will still be changing the sculpt and possibly cape.

Has anyone tried the new unmasked head on the DX12/Armory body? I'm really curious to see how that looks. I'd love to put the unmasked head on my spare Armory figure so I can display both heads.

Has anyone tried the new unmasked head on the DX12/Armory body? I'm really curious to see how that looks. I'd love to put the unmasked head on my spare Armory figure so I can display both heads.

Attachments

• 763BCDDC-FD79-4C56-BC23-70A6FFEA3530.jpeg
    763BCDDC-FD79-4C56-BC23-70A6FFEA3530.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 130
Just noticed paint scratches on the bat symbol on my figures chest nothing major but it's noticeable I feel like telling sideshow to replace it but I also think maybe not and should still get the 2nd figure.

So yeah, I’m definitely going to keep my Armory and DX 12 bodies and not sell them. They’re still in pristine condition.

That looks awesome. Definitely going to do this when I get mine. Gonna do the Hong Kong jump with him in the back pack holding the cowl. Thanks for showing this.

The back pack fits the Armory/DX12 l, I don’t see why it wouldn’t fit the DX19.

Yo be careful with the crotch stand one of the front hook's rubber nub left a dent in the left leg's armour plate. It started to recede a bit so I don't feel it when I run my finger on it. But wtf it's left that shape. Smh
20220423_093147.jpg

Jaxxon posted progress on his new DX19 cowl and sculpt. He said he'll be doing shoulder pads and capes as well.

dbnbVmM.png
2QEtNRt.png
"his"? That's just the QS001 sculpt copied exactly, which is what his previous sculpts already were and which is what the QS19 sculpt already is. Where's the value here?

Back