1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to get a replacement body but SS denied due to lack of replacement parts. It might be worth reporting to SS for a small refund.
That's funny I bet ALOT of people asked for replacement bodies, wouldn't be surprised if this broke a sideshow replacement record.

Is the belt removable? I've heard sideshow sends replacement bodies without the belt so I'd have to take the one from the damaged body
Belt is removable. If you look close enough you can see where it connects at the back. Just take it slow to not break the belt. I’ve seen some online/eBay where sellers have just broken the links of the belt at the back to get it off just to part out and sell

Last edited:
My DX19/BatPod is at work in my office waiting for a perspex case. The Delorean/Marty is going there too. I've pretty much run out of room at home and I can't bring myself self to mix up different movies although I like the idea of a character shelf like Batman or Superman.
No Reeves Batman?
Yep I also have the Delorean on pre-order. Was never going to miss out on a second chance there !!

Oh yes. Reeves Batman is definitely pre-ordered. Lineup is planned to look like this at the moment.

4/6 of the way there. Am anticipating a Keaton re-issue with the Flash movie, if that ever see's the light of day......

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 19.09.38.jpg

I think they will be expensive but everything I've seen so far seems impeccable.
Yep. I'd be prepared to pay a bit more for a good BvS Superman from InArt.

However that said, rumours are that Zaslav of WB wants Superman off the bench (bit of a no brainer) and Cavill could have a new 3-4 film contract. So MOS2 and others could be in the pipeline.

So there is that. But by the time we get figures in hand from any of those potential movies it'll be 2026 ! So InArt wins so long as they don't muck around wasting time for another Pennywise......

Yep I also have the Delorean on pre-order. Was never going to miss out on a second chance there !!

Oh yes. Reeves Batman is definitely pre-ordered. Lineup is planned to look like this at the moment.

4/6 of the way there. Am anticipating a Keaton re-issue with the Flash movie, if that ever see's the light of day......

View attachment 586126
Same. I've seen the older version going for ridiculous money. I've loved that car consistently for nearly 40 years.

I can't bring myself to get on board with Reeves Batman, the movie had too many issues for me. I'd have to get 89 or Returns Batman too, I don't like the new Keaton suit unless he uses his old one first.
Either way that's a cool-looking lineup. Poor Val and George though lol

Yep. I'd be prepared to pay a bit more for a good BvS Superman from InArt.

However that said, rumours are that Zaslav of WB wants Superman off the bench (bit of a no brainer) and Cavill could have a new 3-4 film contract. So MOS2 and others could be in the pipeline.

So there is that. But by the time we get figures in hand from any of those potential movies it'll be 2026 ! So InArt wins so long as they don't muck around wasting time for another Pennywise......
There's a lot of waiting for things that may or may not happen in this game isn't there.

Same. I've seen the older version going for ridiculous money. I've loved that car consistently for nearly 40 years.

I can't bring myself to get on board with Reeves Batman, the movie had too many issues for me. I'd have to get 89 or Returns Batman too, I don't like the new Keaton suit unless he uses his old one first.
Doesn’t help that my batman forever batman and robin keep getting pushed back until who knows when, not that I’m complying I have payments to make. LOL

Well your thoughts?

Unfortunately my kids have been fighting various illness since I got him so I haven't had too much time to play with him, but as I opened it up, I was in utter awe at the quality.

I am very thankfully that mind arrived without any QC issues, I was really worried about that.

I am also relieved that the "duck lips" faceplate actually works as a closed mouth angry expression, but you have to use it with the standard head where it combines with the eyes to create a full facial expression, on the sonar head it looks silly.

I wish the EMP gun was as bright as the sonar head, and while the sonar head is crazy bright, I think it will work out ok for photos, on display it hurts the eyes.

The suit was a big surprise. I was under the impression the armor plates were rubber, but they feel more like a vinyl material.

The arm articulation is a delight. I only ever had the full rubber suit versions, so the arms had about 90 degrees of bend at most, which sucked for certain fighting poses and especially for holding the sticky bomb gun or the EMP.

The cape is the best HT Batman cape I've ever seen, but I find the material a little strange, I think using the same material as their Darth Vader capes would have been better, though I know the folks looking for super accuracy would still find that to not be the right material to use. I'm happy enough with it to not care about buying an alternate.

After only having the MMS and DX02, it's so great to have one where the neck properly flows into the head and forms correct anatomical shapes.

I wish he had the cape pack and a few more hand options would have been nice.

I really don't have a lot of issues with it. The one challenge I have is trying to adjust the eyes on the standard head, I have to look at them under very specific lighting to see where the iris are. However, it's worth the trouble because they look so real and life like, they've come along way from DX01 and DX02.

As for the Wayne head, I've had 3 Bale sculpts from HT in my life, MMS Batman and 2 John Connors, and it's great to see HT finally get Bale right. To me, it's a Dark Knight Wayne. The details may be softer and younger looking, but the facial structures have his more slimmer look from TDK and not the fuller face he had in Begins.

Just out of curiosity, for anyone who has this, can you please tell me where the button batteries go for the sonar head, and how easy is it to access them in the head?[i.e, can you just place them inside the head, or do you need to unscrew a part of the head with a screwdriver to put the batteries in?]

Just out of curiosity, for anyone who has this, can you please tell me where the button batteries go for the sonar head, and how easy is it to access them in the head?[i.e, can you just place them inside the head, or do you need to unscrew a part of the head with a screwdriver to put the batteries in?]

Small screw port inside the head, and the batteries are a nightmare to get in, you’ll need tweezers, tiny screwdrivers and a lot of patience.

Unfortunately my kids have been fighting various illness since I got him so I haven't had too much time to play with him, but as I opened it up, I was in utter awe at the quality.

I am very thankfully that mind arrived without any QC issues, I was really worried about that.

I am also relieved that the "duck lips" faceplate actually works as a closed mouth angry expression, but you have to use it with the standard head where it combines with the eyes to create a full facial expression, on the sonar head it looks silly.

I wish the EMP gun was as bright as the sonar head, and while the sonar head is crazy bright, I think it will work out ok for photos, on display it hurts the eyes.

The suit was a big surprise. I was under the impression the armor plates were rubber, but they feel more like a vinyl material.

The arm articulation is a delight. I only ever had the full rubber suit versions, so the arms had about 90 degrees of bend at most, which sucked for certain fighting poses and especially for holding the sticky bomb gun or the EMP.

The cape is the best HT Batman cape I've ever seen, but I find the material a little strange, I think using the same material as their Darth Vader capes would have been better, though I know the folks looking for super accuracy would still find that to not be the right material to use. I'm happy enough with it to not care about buying an alternate.

After only having the MMS and DX02, it's so great to have one where the neck properly flows into the head and forms correct anatomical shapes.

I really don't have a lot of issues with it. The one challenge I have is trying to adjust the eyes on the standard head, I have to look at them under very specific lighting to see where the iris are. However, it's worth the trouble because they look so real and life like, they've come along way from DX01 and DX02.

As for the Wayne head, I've had 3 Bale sculpts from HT in my life, MMS Batman and 2 John Connors, and it's great to see HT finally get Bale right. To me, it's a Dark Knight Wayne. The details may be softer and younger looking, but the facial structures have his more slimmer look from TDK and not the fuller face he had in Begins.
Very nice assessment and pretty much how I felt when opening this guy. I currently don’t have space to display him yet, but every time I check him out, I’m in awe of how good it looks

Yep, unfortunately no room for nipples in the lineup. However that said, the Sonar suit does look pretty cool.

Would even jump at an Adam West re-release to complete the line. But can't see that happening unfortunately.

Friggin' awesome picture! :clap Please do keep 'em coming!

Much agreed!!

Back