Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should've seen me with the paper under the belt at 4am with no sleep.

:gah:

Haha.. now that I had no problem with at all... I just pushed the belt up, turned the figure around where the paper was taped with the circle and pulled it down and the paper came apart in almost one piece.

Man, so much of that sounds perverted. :p

M.

Hey everyone! I got mine today and LOVE it! However, my friggin cape has the stitching still and I want to display it open...has anyone successfully removed the stitches to insert the cape rods?? Thanks.

You guys do realize the belt is removable? Mine pops off easy and is just as easy to put back on. I took the belt off and then the paper, simple.

Hey everyone! I got mine today and LOVE it! However, my friggin cape has the stitching still and I want to display it open...has anyone successfully removed the stitches to insert the cape rods?? Thanks.

It's might have been mentioned a couple of time in this thread. :dunno

Marf spots it!

Arrgggghhh!! :p

M.

Sorry klocket, don't mean to add to you anxiety...I was curious if that was really it more than anything. It's barely noticeable, even enlarged as such. It's really just a speck with no freckling, the underlying base flesh tone is still there :exactly:

Here is mine
100_3475.jpg

And here it is next to the Billiken Batman kit I made in the mid 90's
100_3476.jpg

You wouldn't happen to have those page numbers so I don't cycle through all 728 pages...would you???

Haha.. now that I had no problem with at all... I just pushed the belt up, turned the figure around where the paper was taped with the circle and pulled it down and the paper came apart in almost one piece.

Man, so much of that sounds perverted. :p

M.

Should've seen me with the paper under the belt at 4am with no sleep.

:gah:

Y'all know the belt comes off, right?

This figure is one of the best HT figures ever. I love it. I can't wait to get Joker to display with him.

Got mine today and am truly lovin' it. Did anyone else get a Sideshow valentine coupon for $25.00 off any purchase? When I got my CR Superman I caled and asked why I never received a 2012 calender like I did last year. I was told that the boxes came ready for shipping, and all Sideshow did was slap a label on it and ship it out. Today however I get a $25.00 coupon inside of it.

Hey guys so I am a little confused. Sideshow ships to all other US distributors? When should we be expecting AE, CSC, CC, and others to ship Bats out or are these places packaging he and the Joker when he comes out in a month or so?

You wouldn't happen to have those page numbers so I don't cycle through all 728 pages...would you???

:lolNo, but everyone is just using an exacto knife to cut the hole open. Just poke it with the tip, should open right up. Just don't push to hard or you'll make the hole too big.

Hey guys so I am a little confused. Sideshow ships to all other US distributors? When should we be expecting AE, CSC, CC, and others to ship Bats out or are these places packaging he and the Joker when he comes out in a month or so?

It just really depends on how the shipping of the figure will be. by that I mean is it going to be in waves or shipped to the retailers all at once. Captain America and DX Jack Sparrow were shipped in waves so some got them earlier than others depending on when the person pre-ordered the figure.

the only place that I know of that had a package deal for both Joker and Bats was AE.

I've posted some pics and a brief description on my thread on what I did, if you're interested. :lecture

Back