Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D27F125A-2F29-4196-9E78-DF51F58AA324.jpeg

E30A893D-D79C-4B98-9503-D8CFC38019DA.jpeg

948553C1-1F7F-4EA6-BD52-EE605DFE7BAD.jpeg

Last edited:
Putting this fake rain effect on the pictures looks cool to me, but knowing the figure is dry irks me a bit. Should I throw some water on the figure? Or take it outside when it's raining (and hope I don't get hit by lightning when I'm taking pictures)?
Can someone talk me out of possibly ruining a $300 toy 🤣

This figure looks very freaking good.

View attachment 702175

View attachment 702176

View attachment 702177

View attachment 702178

View attachment 702179

I ended up cancelling my InArt order and sticking with this one. I just couldn’t justify spending this much on this Batman, when there’s other figures I want that are possibly going up for preorder soon.

The InArt is definitely more accurate, but I’m perfectly happy with this one. It looks awesome.
I respect that

also was trying to get an inart preorder but I realize that the hot toys is enough for me

Off topic

I was able to get a spare body , can anyone help me on how to mod the body proportions? Or what material did you use to bulk up the arms

Last edited:
I respect that

I also was trying to get an inart preorder but I realize that the hot toys is enough for me

Off topic

I was able to get a spare body , can anyone help me on how to mod the body proportions? Or what material did you use to bulk up the arms
I removed the pants. Then snipped the single stitch of his bodysuit under his groin. Then inserted soft black foam pieces with a tweezers, going in between the body/bodysuit from the waist opening. Though thinking back, I may have trimmed a little foam off the body suit to slim his waist down as well. Once I had it where I liked it, I replaced the stitch on the suit and put the pants back on. Presto! Then I added foam for his traps, going through the suit’s neck opening. I also placed some foam between the top of his shoulders and the pauldrons to lift them slightly.

IMG_4404.jpeg

Last edited:
I removed the pants. Then snipped the single stitch of his bodysuit under his groin. Then inserted soft black foam pieces with a tweezers, going in between the body/bodysuit from the waist opening. Replaced the stitch on the suit and put the pants back on.

View attachment 703292
Fantastic thanks Rory can't wait to try it, 👌

I was looking for a spare body just to use the Bruce sculpt but no one was selling, and the one that its still on ebay it's a little bit expensive 😔 fortunately, monkey Depot finally put the loose parts up

So with HT releasing nothing but 2.0s for TDK version of Batman and others imagine how funny it would he if they make a 2.0 of The Batman with Artisan edition BW sculpt. It will be even better and more accurate then this and rival InArt's. Lmao

So with HT releasing nothing but 2.0s for TDK version of Batman and others imagine how funny it would he if they make a 2.0 of The Batman with Artisan edition BW sculpt. It will be even better and more accurate then this and rival InArt's. Lmao
Ugh! I just ordered this one, and the Batcycle and the Batsignal

O5NvdZ4.gif

I would buy a 2.0 though :lol

I don’t see it happening but I would actually welcome it. 😂

I'm surprised they didn't announce an artisan version before the regular version shipped (like announcing chrome Mando before most places shipped out the non chrome Mando 🤣)

Back