Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lbuj3sW8rz1qec6v7o1_500.gif

:lol:lol:lol:clap

Anyone else have a hard time removing the faceplate initially?

Mine was a pain in the butt, and in the process it rubbed a bit of paint off... makes me super sad. :(

M.

I'll be sure to be careful with mine...usually the HT factory paint jobs are pretty durable.

Anyone else have a hard time removing the faceplate initially?

Mine was a pain in the butt, and in the process it rubbed a bit of paint off... makes me super sad. :(

M.

I havent been able to get mine off either....I figured I better quit while I'm ahead before I damage the paint job.

Mine had a tiny speck of paint come off when I put the 'smirk' faceplate on.

Yeah, my rub is more like speck too... but man, I will always see it.

I showed 3 people and they all look at me like I was crazy... guess I feel that for the price that shouldn't happen. :/

M.

Perhaps a small blast from a hair dryer just enough to get it warm to the touch will help cure this sort of ailment?

Yeah, my rub is more like speck too... but man, I will always see it.

I showed 3 people and they all look at me like I was crazy... guess I feel that for the price that shouldn't happen. :/

M.

You'll be alright. It'll just take a second for that emotional wound to heal. Pretty soon the next big thing will come out and you won't even give a **** about your Keaton Bats. :D

I'll be sure to be careful with mine...usually the HT factory paint jobs are pretty durable.

Yeah, my begins and dx02 faceplates come off so easily and the paint seems durable as heck!

I havent been able to get mine off either....I figured I better quit while I'm ahead before I damage the paint job.

I think you have the right idea, but ultimately for the price... you shouldn't have to settle... ya know?

Here is my faceplate... I didn't circle the speck because I want to see if you guys can see it:

100_9509.jpg

Anything?

M.

Isn't the face just held by a magnet? It's that hard to pull free?

Well that is the idea... however, it's set so far back into the cowl and I think it creates some friction with the way the instructions say to push slightly from the side.

I don't think the magnet holds it in place at all, I personally prefer how the dx02 faceplates snap in.

M.

Back