Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we got From Disney
Depressed JAKE Skywalker
Depressed NARCOLEPTIC r2
Han the DEADBEAT bum
TIM NICE BUT DIM boba who KEEPS FALLING INTO SAALACS
MARY POPPINS LEIA WHO DIED TWICE
Depressed and wimpy kenobi who PLAYS SECOND FIDDLE TO Leia
Thanks KK
fixed it for you

Last edited:
So turns out Hayden isn’t in the Vader suit a lot of the time. Another Mando sorta deal

Stuntman Dmitrious Bistrevsky took to Instagram to respond to fan inquiries regarding Darth Vader suit duties for Obi-Wan Kenobi:

"Darth Vader is played by three people, we all worked together to create the best Darth Vader in cinematic history. It's me, it's Hayden, it's Tom [O'Connell]. We are a symbiosis. We all contributed our strengths to create the best representation of the character."
Bistrevsky and Christensen are responsible for the acting, while O'Connell works on Vader's fight choreography. Bistrevsky confirmed that Christensen gets replaced during scenes when Vader is fighting as well as for full body shots of Vader:

"Hayden and I both act in the Darth Vader scenes, we bring the character and emotions (and the pain, suffering, anger) I'm 6'7 so when you see a full body shot it looks better having an actor, than a CGI creation. Tom specializes in the fighting. The fights are Tom. Full body with Helmet On is me, Hayden carries the heaviest burden of all, the pain and betrayal of his best friend and once mentor."

So turns out Hayden isn’t in the Vader suit a lot of the time. Another Mando sorta deal

Stuntman Dmitrious Bistrevsky took to Instagram to respond to fan inquiries regarding Darth Vader suit duties for Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Bistrevsky and Christensen are responsible for the acting, while O'Connell works on Vader's fight choreography. Bistrevsky confirmed that Christensen gets replaced during scenes when Vader is fighting as well as for full body shots of Vader:
Thanks for sharing that info. Good to know.

Looks like the new releases have dried up a bit, haven’t seen anything new teased since celebration ..

Maybe they are waiting until the Obi-Wan series ends for more reveals ..Summer has just begun I’m expecting a lot of teases this summer :dunno

Also expect some new stuff for SDCC which I assume is on this year. Either way Sideshow would do something contained if not.

Personally I like that better rather than crappy phone video with mega slow WiFi speed.

But in any case more figures from Hot Toys for sure !!

since the purge troopers showed up finally hopefully we get PO announcement soon. I really dig the design (despite the episode being naff)
Yeah they also had a cool blaster sound. Almost like the Death Trooper but like one maybe Jango's blasters as well. Not sure. Need to watch again.

I don't want any figures from this atrocious Obi show, it's worse than the Boba Fett show. Seeing a figure would make it hard to erase this show from my conscious being.
Really? I have to say I quite like it. I think it's miles better than TBoBF. It's got my to a point where I am excited again for a new episode every week. Just like I was with The Mandalorian. For TBoBF it was more like a weekly feeling of dread to see how far they'd F up and hoping in vain it would get better.

I'm looking forward to see what figures we'll get from this show. Or from TBoBF for that matter.

From TBoBF I'd love to see Cobb Vanth (although preferably the Mando version) and Black Krrsantan. Maybe Cad Bane.

For Obi Wan Kenobi definitely Vader, Tatooine hobo Obi Wan and Tala. Not much interest in the Inquisitors so far.

Really? I have to say I quite like it. I think it's miles better than TBoBF. It's got my to a point where I am excited again for a new episode every week. Just like I was with The Mandalorian. For TBoBF it was more like a weekly feeling of dread to see how far they'd F up and hoping in vain it would get better.

I'm looking forward to see what figures we'll get from this show. Or from TBoBF for that matter.

From TBoBF I'd love to see Cobb Vanth (although preferably the Mando version) and Black Krrsantan. Maybe Cad Bane.

For Obi Wan Kenobi definitely Vader, Tatooine hobo Obi Wan and Tala. Not much interest in the Inquisitors so far.

Yeah I'm enjoying it a lot more than TBoBF as well. Is it perfect? Not even close, and has a lot of headscratcher moments, and some bad story beats, but overall I'm enjoying it. I do think it could of been a movie, cut the terrible Inquisitor subplot, use them as fodder for Kenobi and bring it to 2 1/2 hours and put it in theaters. I'll rewatch it again when all the episodes come out and see if it is a little better that way.

Seeing Ewan carry any scene he is in is a marvel as well. Such a tremendous actor.

Is it possible it was a movie and they decided to "bulk it up" to make a limited series? I feel like the same thing was true for BoBF. Maybe the premise was from the Boba movie that was in development, but then they added more filler to make it stretch.

Is it possible it was a movie and they decided to "bulk it up" to make a limited series? I feel like the same thing was true for BoBF. Maybe the premise was from the Boba movie that was in development, but then they added more filler to make it stretch.
It was supposed to be a film, but it was basically a completely different story iirc.

Kenobi was supposed to be a movie but they altered it a lot to retrofit it to be a tv show.
Mandalorian season 1 was I believe a re-worked Boba movie,
BOBF was a stretched out subplot for Mando season 3

None of them were intended to be their own show originally it seems

I recall reading that Obiwan was initially 4 eps, that's why they call it a mini series. 6 eps is hardly mini by Disney standards for Marvel series. It's probably better as 4 eps but the Mouse wants to drag it out.

I wonder which outfit Hot Toys will go for their Obi-Wan show figure ? It seemed Ep 4 was a slightly different look.

Or did he just take his outer robe off ?

I need to re-check. No idea what accessories they'd give him. Seems like it could be a pretty basic figure at this point. But still cool.

Back