Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Obi-Wan (because Ewan)
  2. Vader with a Hayden sculpt and cracked helmet
  3. Purge Trooper
  4. Fifth Brother
  5. Grand Inqusitor (maybe)
  6. Fourth Sister
  7. NED-B (just a cool looking droid)
  8. We also can't forget the best character of all: Wade

My list is similar but in different order.
1. Obiwan
2. 4th Sister
3. Purge Trooper
4. Fifth Brother
5. Tala
6. Grand Inquistor
7. NED-B

Only interested in Vader if it has a partial face since I already have Rogue One version.

I don't want any figures from this atrocious Obi show, it's worse than the Boba Fett show. Seeing a figure would make it hard to erase this show from my conscious being.
I hated the Disney trilogy but still got figures of the troopers. I like troopers. (ST troopers are still my least favourite though. OT and PT troopers are way better and Disney OT era troopers are great too)

Main cast though I am happy to skip all products entirely and I will not buy the Blurays etc etc and likely will never watch the ST again even for free.

Same goes for Kenobi. I will buy the troopers, skip all else and likely never re-watch

1. Reva
2. Leia
3. Flea
4. Leia's cousin
5. Decapitated Stormtrooper
6. Mole guy
7. Imperial GOT Lady
8. Asian Inquisitor
9. Female Inquisitor who isn't Reva
10. Rugged AOTC Obi-Wan
11. Emo leather clad Anakin

I'd actually love to see a HT Episode I Jar Jar figure.

I too would buy a Jar-Jar figure.

Hell yeah! I know you're kidding, but I'm not. ;)

I know... :wink1:

I will say that in her initial scenes, I actually liked Little Leia, but she quickly got a bit annoying. I understand what they were trying to do, in showing us how witty and independent she was from even such a young age, but I felt it was too much.

I too would buy a Jar-Jar figure.

I know... :wink1:

I will say that in her initial scenes, I actually liked Little Leia, but she quickly got a bit annoying. I understand what they were trying to do, in showing us how witty and independent she was from even such a young age, but I felt it was too much.
I agree that she's precocious and the chase scenes were silly and implausible, but I'm really enjoying some of her quieter moments with Obi Wan. I also love when she uses her force intuition to try to figure things out. The scene where she clocks her cousin's insecurities was pretty fabulous. She's actually quite multi-dimensional as a character. Yeah, she's bossy and naive, but also caring and curious. As a super Leia fan, I'm totally happy. :)

I agree that she's precocious and the chase scenes were silly and implausible, but I'm really enjoying some of her quieter moments with Obi Wan. I also love when she uses her force intuition to try to figure things out. The scene where she clocks her cousin's insecurities was pretty fabulous. She's actually quite multi-dimensional as a character. Yeah, she's bossy and naive, but also caring and curious. As a super Leia fan, I'm totally happy. :)
Excellent points. I too loved it when she puts her cousin in his place. The quiet moments with Obi Wan are special. But the other scenes can be jarring, considering she is only 10 years old.

The moment where unnecessary Leia does a double take at the cracking glass 😂. Her expression was unintentionally funny. Other than that, I find her presence to be completely unnecessary along with all the rest of the retconners and history rewriters. I don't hate it, but it's nothing special. Though, I do want a 1/6 Kenobi from this.

Excellent points. I too loved it when she puts her cousin in his place. The quiet moments with Obi Wan are special. But the other scenes can be jarring, considering she is only 10 years old.

Have yet to meet an actual ten year old who argues like a lawyer, which is a sure reminder that we are dealing with science fantasy here and not real life. Snippy unpleasant ten year olds irl tend to be put firmly in their places by anyone who is not their stupid, overindulgent parent. Why fashion a rod for your own back by letting such behavior run rampant? Rhetorical question only.

Back