Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have pictures of the phase III?

Edit: guess the blue 501st clones are Phase III (shown above). Found a cool picture of someone’s custom clone:
View attachment 634364

Now I need HT to make me a Triton Phase III trooper!!!
The custom above has the correct helmet but wrong ammo boxes at the knee and codpice (in pic is standard TK parts but actual phase 3 has unique ones) while the one in pic has TK belt with large clone boxes, actual phase 3 again has unique ones.
Phase 3 dudes basically have knee ammo boxes and cod piece that look like tk but different, left knee that looks like standard clone at first glance but actually different, plus very unique helmet, shoulders, belly and belt.

I actually CAD designed all the parts needed minus the helmet (that is available free on white armour forums for 1:1 and also available free for 1:12 from Pitt on printables (fella who made the above custom) (obviously digital files can be rescaled for 1:6 easily).

All my 3D printable parts are available on printables obviously so when combined will result in proper Phase 3 Triton Squad Trooper.

https://www.printables.com/model/234868-v2-phase-3-clone-trooper-triton-squad-shoulder-arm
https://www.printables.com/model/234869-phase-3-clone-trooper-triton-squad-left-knee-pad-t
https://www.printables.com/model/234870-version-2-phase-3-clone-trooper-triton-squad-knee-
https://www.printables.com/model/234897-phase-3-clone-trooper-triton-squad-v2-belt-with-bo
https://www.printables.com/model/234900-phase-3-clone-trooper-triton-squad-lower-back-plat
https://www.printables.com/model/234901-phase-3-clone-trooper-triton-squad-absbelly-plate-
https://www.printables.com/model/234904-phase-3-clone-trooper-triton-squad-codpiece-the-fo:)

Here is a pic of someone elses custom (I didn't ask before posting this pic, sorry!) It uses my belly plate, shoulders and knee ammo boxes. Little more accurate than the above one.
20230312_232301.jpg

Last edited:
Thought the season finale was pretty mid, which makes sense with how disappointing the entire season was.

I can't help but get distracted by the stunt Mando helmets either, Mando switches from the regular visor helmet to the wider helmet in so many shots over the last few episodes it started to get a bit ridiculous.

1. Mando season 2 = 10/10
2. Mando season 1 = 9/10
3. Andor season 1 = 9/10
4. BOBF = 6/10
5. Mando season 3 = 6/10
6. Kenobi = 5.5/10

Can't say I'm bothered about any figures from those bottom three outside of Gideon and Cad Bane.

Last edited:
Andor: 8/10
Mandalorian s2: 6/10
Mandalorian s1: 5.5/10
Mandalorian s3: 3.5/10
BOBF: 3.5/10
Obi Wan Kenobi: 2.5/10

I personally am happy to buy troopers from all, even bad shows/movies, so will buy Mando s3 Super Beskar Commandos and Beskar Gideon plus any flashback clones (maybe Praetorian guard. Maybe) but as for main characters I have little interest in any from the shows that aren't at least a 5/10 for me, so season 3 mando/bo/vizla etc do not interest me, neither does TBOBF Boba or Kenobi from his show.

Andor: 10/10
Mandalorian s1: 9/10
Mandalorian s2: 8/10
Mandalorian s3: 7.5/10
Obi Wan Kenobi: 0/10

I have no longer any SW figure, but I'm thinking about getting Chrome Mando, Cad Bane, IG11 and BD Boba for a bounty hunters team..
And Andor figures would be a dream

Andor: 10/10
Mandalorian s1: 9/10
Mandalorian s2: 8/10
Mandalorian s3: 7.5/10
Obi Wan Kenobi: 0/10

I have no longer any SW figure, but I'm thinking about getting Chrome Mando, Cad Bane, IG11 and BD Boba for a bounty hunters team..
And Andor figures would be a dream
Doesn't Obi Wan get 1 point for the last episode?

I personally am happy to buy troopers from all, even bad shows/movies, so will buy Mando s3 Super Beskar Commandos and Beskar Gideon plus any flashback clones (maybe Praetorian guard. Maybe) but as for main characters I have little interest in any from the shows that aren't at least a 5/10 for me, so season 3 mando/bo/vizla etc do not interest me, neither does TBOBF Boba or Kenobi from his show.
This. But I would switch BoBF and OB1. :lecture

At least OB1 can be re-edited and it becomes a decent movie.

BoBF.... not so easily handled.

These scores for Kenobi, and seeing most people have it at the bottom, is incredibly damning. I’m disgusted what they did with the tools they had at their disposal. Obi-Wan has always been my favourite character and to see them sidestep him in his own show for a little girl, a petulant Reva, was shameful. Obviously a lightbulb went off in their heads that a child stole the show in The Mandalorian so of course that’ll work again, right? They could’ve had a show ten times better if they’d just straight up adapted the John Jackson Miller Kenobi novel. As always the EU destroys Disney “canon”.

1. Mando season 2 = 10/10
2. Mando season 1 = 9/10
3. Andor season 1 = 9/10
4. BOBF = 6/10
5. Mando season 3 = 6/10
6. Kenobi = 5.5/10

Can't say I'm bothered about any figures from those bottom three outside of Gideon and Cad Bane.

Mando season 1 - 7/10 Not bad, not bad....
Mando season 2 - 8/10 the return of Fett
Mando season 3 - 3.5/10 Jesus put those sandals on rn and get down here, we are needing some HELP
Andor - Jury is out right now, needs complete watch
BoBF - 4/10 just for episode 3 only
Kenobi - 3.5/10 because of Trackstar Leia. I WANTED AND EXPECTED A SHOW ABOUT *OBI-WAN* DAMN IT
TBB season 1 - 5/10 too many filler episodes & episodes where titular characters are not even present. Still better than Kenobi.
TBB season 2 - 8/10 just because of "The Solitary Clone," "Summit" and "Plan 99" with many other points of interest along the way

And this is much reflected in my buying habits, stuff with higher ratings is well represented in my collection.

In the future, perhaps a beskar Commando and Praetorian from season 3. I may eventually pick up Axe and Bo. Much will depend on what we are shown around May 4th, because if they put Fives or any other named clone up he will take priority over just about everything. I am glad I picked up beskar Mando 2, he's a beautiful figure but I think I am winding down on Mando, sad to say. I'm becoming very clone-centric.

I really enjoyed Season 3. While there was a lack of dramatic tension throughout most of the season (I wish the animosity between the Mandalorian tribes had been explored more), I really loved the world building, especially learning more about Mandalorian culture and history, as well as the current state of the New Republic. Also, many of the action sequences were thrilling and fun.

For the next season, I wouldn't mind a return to a more episodic format where there's a new adventure of the week that focuses on character development, rather than follow a strict narrative path. Then there could be an overarching loose narrative thread that leads us to the Thrawn stuff.

Here's how I would rate all the shows so far:

Mando S1: 8.5/10
Mando S2: 9/10
Mando S3: 7/10
Andor S1: 9/10
BoBF: 6/10
Obi-Wan: 5/10

Oh good point. I suppose D+ animations should be included.

My revision:

TCW s7: 9.5/10
Andor: 9/10
Mandalorian s2: 8.5/10
Bad Batch s1: 8.255555555
Mandalorian s1: 8/10
Bad Batch s2: 7.5/10
Mandalorian s3: 7/10
Obi Wan Kenobi: 5.5/10
BOBF: 2.5/10

Gonna break up the last season of TCW too, those final 4 episodes were a completely different beast compared to those first 8 episodes.

Mando S1: 8.5/10
Mando S2: 7/10
Mando S3: 4.5/10 (might go up a bit or down on a rewatch)
Andor S1: 10/10
BoBF: 5/10 (hard carried by those last few episodes)
OBK: 6.5/10 (hard carried by Vader and McGregor)

TCW S7 EP 1-8: 5/10
TCW S7 EP 9-12: 15/10
TBB S1: 7/10
TBB S2: 9/10
TOJ: 8/10
Visions S1: 4/10

If we're throwing D+ animated in then we might as well go all-in with Disney Star Wars and include the films. I haven't seen Bad Batch season 2 yet, but I'm encouraged by the positive response in here. I only rank BOBF where I do because of episodes 5 & 6, and I also liked the second episode, despite dopehole Boba, purely because of the Tuskens and train heist.

1) Rogue One 10/10 wanted: Cassian, Baze Malbus, Saw Gerrera, Bodhi Rook, Two Tubes bros.
2) Mandalorian s.2 10/10 wanted: n/a
3) Clone Wars s.7 9.5/10 wanted: n/a
4) Mandalorian s.1 9/10 wanted: Greef Carga, Cara Dune, Mayfeld, The Client
5) Andor s.1 9/10 wanted: Luthen, Mon Mothma
6) Solo 8.5/10 wanted: Qi'ra, Lando, Enfys Nest
7) Rebels 8/10 wanted: n/a*
8) Tales of the Jedi 8/10 wanted: n/a
9) Book of Boba Fett 6/10 wanted: Black Krrsantan
10) Mandalorian s.3 6/10 wanted: Gideon
11) Bad Batch s.1 6/10 wanted: n/a
12) Kenobi 5.5/10 wanted: n/a
13) The Force Awakens 5/10 wanted: n/a
14) Visions 3/10 wanted: n/a
15) The Last Jedi 2/10 wanted: does not compute
16) Rise of Skywalker 1/10 wanted: n/a
17) Kathleen Kennedy 0/10 wanted: venomised DX

waiting for Ahsoka and live-action versions

Last edited:
BOBF - Buying Cad Bane, "Daimyo" Boba :sneaky:, Droid set of three
Obiwan series - Buying half masked Hayden Vader
SS3 - undecided , but maybe armored Gideon with three Pretorian guards purely out of aesthetic

Back