Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta look at the calendar.

Mid April, Guardians 3 out in 19 days. Star Wars day in 20 days as well, John Wick 4 teased but not shown yet.

No announcement this week either. It could be anything from those 3 franchises like a Star Lord, Wick or ROTJ Luke.

You gotta look at the calendar.

Mid April, Guardians 3 out in 19 days. Star Wars day in 20 days as well, John Wick 4 teased but not shown yet.

No announcement this week either. It could be anything from those 3 franchises like a Star Lord, Wick or ROTJ Luke.
Yeah but you've also gotta think like Hot Toys. Guardians 3 out and HT release out of nowhere, Christopher Robbin from the Poo Bear franchise,

It's random at best.

But I am hoping for a Drax 2.0- although am sure they'll use the original skinny version with vest/jacket to cover the "skinniness".

Did Hot Toys ever acknowledge Star Wars day ? I guess if it fits with anything they have ready to release.

F2514347-F03D-4186-8817-31CB1122F422.jpeg

Why can’t we have the old ANH buckets on to screen? I don’t want the new 💩! Unless you utilize it as a base, then making some adjustments. One good example of something different, is the hybrid helmet between phase II and stormtrooper ANH bucket. Will look around the web to see if I can find a picture. Believe it’s seen during Vader’s Kashyyk assault in The Force Unleashed.

Here are two shots of more or less the same helmet (dig their blue 501st markings): EAE5D3E1-B721-4160-9645-D438018A2DD0.jpeg5233AF85-3C18-4A53-B931-58C4F9913187.jpeg

Surely this coming week there will be some figure announcements from Hot Toys. From Mando, not Andor :D
I'm not doubting you but what could they realistically put out from Mando at this point? Greef Carga maybe, and it's a big maybe. I have huge doubts they'll even bother with him at this point. Most of the figure-worthy characters were in this week's episode, and unless they got the plans ahead of time then I doubt we'll see any of those for another couple of months. I'm willing to bet they've fast-tracked that Grogu in IG mech suit though. I wouldn't be surprised to see one more release prior to May 4th and for some reason, I feel it might be for the CW anniversary or another clone from Bad Batch.

I'm not doubting you but what could they realistically put out from Mando at this point? Greef Carga maybe, and it's a big maybe. I have huge doubts they'll even bother with him at this point. Most of the figure-worthy characters were in this week's episode, and unless they got the plans ahead of time then I doubt we'll see any of those for another couple of months. I'm willing to bet they've fast-tracked that Grogu in IG mech suit though. I wouldn't be surprised to see one more release prior to May 4th and for some reason, I feel it might be for the CW anniversary or another clone from Bad Batch.
Give us Karga Carl
1681655233007.jpeg

I'm going with Wick this week, followed by Star Lord for GoTG2 and then we have May 4th where we'll get our 4-5 releases which will be a mix of ROTJ and TCW releases.

If we don't get Wick this week, I see them randomly dropping him in May or June. Not sure what they're waiting for though, but this is Hot Toys were talking about, the same company that released 2 clones on the day Eternals came out for the MCU.

We’ve definitely had late April pre-May 4th figures the last couple of years. A couple of big hitters as well. Last year it was Bespin Luke DX, and the year before that Ahsoka DX. Could we maybe get another DX in the next week or so? Maybe a ROTJ Luke DX or something?

Why can’t we have the old ANH buckets on to screen? I don’t want the new 💩! Unless you utilize it as a base, then making some adjustments.
I guess with these specifically they are meant to merge a Stormtrooper with a Mandalorian - and the result it what looks like a sleeker version of a Phase 2 Clone bucket which makes sense as they were still Mandalorian like with the T visor shape like these.

I know people will hate me for this, but connected to what you have said, whether it’s for the RotJ 40th or one of the shows I am really wanting them to release a new OT/Rogue One/Mando Stormtrooper… I have the Kenobi Vader on order and I really want 2 matching TK’s to flank him, and if I don’t go that route just the 1 to stand next to my Squad Leader Shoretrooper and RotJ Scout.

not sure where else to ask this and figure you guys would know more than most…

is anyone keeping screenshots / a reference of all the different covert mandalorian designs? there are so many that i’m overwhelmed at this point and kinda want to comb through the different details

Not the biggest fan, they remind of the garish 90s eXtreme trend, where every franchise and figure line had eXtreme makeovers, adding eXtreme poses, colors (from pastels to day glow), and increasingly absurd gadgets and attachments, till the lines were near unrecognizable, ...to the maX!
7ig03c.jpg

vavXTIs.jpg

EJ0.jpg

bSbtdtH.jpg

kyvhSxu.jpg

A whole generation fueled by Leifield and the likes horrible design aesthetic...
7ifyz4.jpg

7ifypn.jpg

7ig1to.jpg

7ifx2z.jpg

7ig7ua.jpg

7ig62d.jpg

Even the supposed Dark Knight was dragged through it, cause nothing said grim stealthy warrior like eXtreme colors and day-glow!

7ig8k5.gif

Although truth is it may have actually all started with ROTJ Fett, at some point it just starts to look like a gimmick taken to far, into bad cosplay
7ig3me.jpg

FpBtTpzX0AAF48a.jpg:large

Last edited:
Quite disappointing to see HT release that TDKR Armory rather than a SW figure. Hopefully we'll see something next week once Mando S3 ends.
Also with the computer, all it needs now is for them to finally make the 89 Vault-Armory.
46782804802_251739f206_c.jpg

46109856334_7ae497f1d6_c.jpg

Besides the excellent custom by kyekye (above), did Hot Toys ever actually create/display a prototype for the 89 Vault-Armory, like they did the computer?

Also anyone have clearer shots of the door interior?
4iaR816.jpg

SSCcjCo.jpg

FizgQX1.jpg
Now Batman has 2, and with the Re-Keoton I anticipate the 89 Vault-Armory might be forthcoming too.

So where the heck is Mando's awesome armory?
6ng0bx.gif

6nesrl.jpg

6taxy4.gif
6tay53.gif

6netfk.gif

I know the Crest and it's contents were destroyed, yet would anyone like to see something done in the style of the Batman Armory, similar in a free standing set up of a Mando Armory/Weapons Locker, to display with this figure?

Oh right, they blew it all up! :lol

Last edited:
Why can’t we have the old ANH buckets on to screen? I don’t want the new 💩! Unless you utilize it as a base, then making some adjustments. One good example of something different, is the hybrid helmet between phase II and stormtrooper ANH bucket. Will look around the web to see if I can find a picture. Believe it’s seen during Vader’s Kashyyk assault in The Force Unleashed.

Here are two shots of more or less the same helmet (dig their blue 501st markings): View attachment 634107View attachment 634108
These are actually two different armours from 2 different versions of the game. One had Kashyyyk Stormtoopers (standard Stormtrooper armour with unique helmet) and the other had Triton Squad in phase 3 clone armour with a helmet that seems to be inspiration for Bad Batch Hunters helmet.

Quite disappointing to see HT release that TDKR Armory rather than a SW figure. Hopefully we'll see something next week once Mando S3 ends.
I really don't get Hot Toys' obsession with TDKR. While not bad, it's the weakest film of that trilogy.

These are actually two different armours from 2 different versions of the game. One had Kashyyyk Stormtoopers (standard Stormtrooper armour with unique helmet) and the other had Triton Squad in phase 3 clone armour with a helmet that seems to be inspiration for Bad Batch Hunters helmet.
Do you have pictures of the phase III?

Edit: guess the blue 501st clones are Phase III (shown above). Found a cool picture of someone’s custom clone:
F157AAB5-6D77-4975-8809-9C8D5F9A5798.jpeg

Now I need HT to make me a Triton Phase III trooper!!!

Back