Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Disney actually looked into lore for once. Maybe one could’ve done so when scripting ST or something, maybe it had been well received or something then.

Oh wait! It wasn’t Disney, it was Filoni’s and Favreau’s doing. Learn, Disney!

Yeah, I'm gonna say that was all Filoni. Guarantee Favreau doesn't even know it's an homage, let alone anybody outside of the design team:lol

Yeah. The white one’s were the 2.0’s. I doubt we’d see another version this season. Especially with the Praetorian Mando Guards being the “sub-boss” Troopers.

Personally, I love them. Total McQuarrie Proto Fett homage.

View attachment 633533
The visor reminds me so much of a Phase 2 Clone visor too, I knew there was a reason I wanted to army build them.

....is there not almost something childish about Gideon putting on that helmet? He hates Mandos, and yet wishes to deck himself in their accoutrements.

Its like that mean girl who just HATES you in ninth grade, yet a week later you see her wearing your hairdo and are those not shoes just like yours, but in a different color....?

Yeah, I'm gonna say that was all Filoni. Guarantee Favreau doesn't even know it's an homage, let alone anybody outside of the design team:lol
Favreau absolutely does know, he works with Filoni so we’ll precisely because they have such knowledge of Star Wars.

Season 3 of Mando has saved me a lot of money potentially.

Hoping HT goes all in on ROTJ like they did with AOTC last year.
Same here. I always said if it ties into the sequels I’m out and won’t spend another dime on mandalorian merchandise. The writing is on the wall. I’ll still get Mandalorian Luke and maybe Kuiil. That’s it. Thanks for ruining the show for me Disney. Heir to the empire my a#%.

I need all the Sabines. And hopefully she'll continue to repaint her armor each season like on Rebels.
Yup, I'd buy them all. I didn't like how Black Series only did the one, and her first look to boot. Which was my least favorite (wasn't big on the hair on that one).

I dunno, I might have to buy one'a these

redgard1.jpg

It could easily happen. We'll see.

At least they did some bad ass stuff in this show, and not a choreographed dance number like in TFA.

I think you meant TLJ, the best Star Wars film since ESB. Hilariously that was the best scene in that movie. Yeah not exactly organic is it? Still, it’s not quite as awful as that Reva vs Vader Kill Bill reenactment in The Young Princess Leia Chronicles show.

Yeah. The white one’s were the 2.0’s. I doubt we’d see another version this season. Especially with the Praetorian Mando Guards being the “sub-boss” Troopers.

Personally, I love them. Total McQuarrie Proto Fett homage.

View attachment 633533

The white ones are apparently Imperial Commandos per audio description according to fandom. The 2.0 could look similar to what Gideon was wearing.

I think you meant TLJ, the best Star Wars film since ESB. Hilariously that was the best scene in that movie. Yeah not exactly organic is it? Still, it’s not quite as awful as that Reva vs Vader Kill Bill reenactment in The Young Princess Leia Chronicles show.
Was it ? The ST is all a blur, haven't watched it since I stupidly went to the cinema and gave Disney my money.

The white ones are apparently Imperial Commandos per audio description according to fandom. The 2.0 could look similar to what Gideon was wearing.

Jeez, I know this show would have many Mando variants for toys but the second to last episode has at least 3 new Imperial armors, 4 if you count the red variant. That’s crazy more are coming next episode.

I did realize the White Troopers were running into the TIE’s so I guess there no pilot variants of them:dunno

Last edited:
Back