Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMPERIAL CODY!

1653852221752.png

I had to laugh at the Batch getting all new looks, clearly meant to drive up toy sales, when Hasbro is struggling enough to get figures out from the first season even. HT has only put out 2 of the potentially 6 members.

Yep, seems like they've been to see Sabine with all the colours. If Hot Toys was a reasonable company they would offer an armour upgrade kit, or offer swap out armour pieces or something for S2. It's not like they will revisit them again for S2 variants.

I kind of like the new looks with utility belts and Karmas etc. Would add some variation on the shelf for sure ! I'm a bit scared that they will all look a bit the same with their S1 look. Probably why they changed things up in S2....

Anyway your call Hot Toys....not that they'll do anything at all.

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 22.41.31.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 22.42.44.jpg

Yep, seems like they've been to see Sabine with all the colours. If Hot Toys was a reasonable company they would offer an armour upgrade kit, or offer swap out armour pieces or something for S2. It's not like they will revisit them again for S2 variants.

I kind of like the new looks with utility belts and Karmas etc. Would add some variation on the shelf for sure ! I'm a bit scared that they will all look a bit the same with their S1 look. Probably why they changed things up in S2....

View attachment 580017

View attachment 580019
I think I'd almost prefer figures of the characters in this armor. One thing about Star Wars figures, they often lack color. White armored stormtroopers and clones, brown Jedi robes, black for the Sith, white and grey Imperial officer uniforms. My display could use a little bit of color. I definitely don't think Hot Toys will make these versions though, unless it's Tech since they haven't made a prototype of him yet. Doubt they'll switch the Wrecker one now.

Also, I doubt they run into Sabine for these colors, pretty sure she's in diapers while this show is taking place. But I definitely like the color she brought and now that they have!

I think I'd almost prefer figures of the characters in this armor. One thing about Star Wars figures, they often lack color. White armored stormtroopers and clones, brown Jedi robes, black for the Sith, white and grey Imperial officer uniforms. My display could use a little bit of color. I definitely don't think Hot Toys will make these versions though, unless it's Tech since they haven't made a prototype of him yet. Doubt they'll switch the Wrecker one now.

Also, I doubt they run into Sabine for these colors, pretty sure she's in diapers while this show is taking place. But I definitely like the color she brought and now that they have!
I agree with you about the colour thing. I often look at peoples Marvel collections and am drawn to all the bright colours etc. that just stand out but Star Wars is generally more muted.

Every once in a while you get a Snowspeeder Luke or a Heavy Mando

bb2.jpg

Echo's armor is straight 🔥 His helmet is one of the best in all SW, and I will die on that hill.

I dislike that they have taken the skulls off of Tech's earpieces. Otherwise this new armor is pretty okay. I still want all HT Batchers to be wearing season 1 armor so they will match. AND NO dont do stuff like all the Batch in season 1 kit and then we get Omega in season 2 kit. Dont do that s*** HT.

It looks like Cross is returning to the team, and it will be interesting to see how that happens.

View attachment 580017

View attachment 580019
don't know, still prefer the original black gray and red armor. Have Hunter and Echo currently PO'ed ( two of each) so I really don't care.

Back