Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weirdly I'm almost as excited to see Chopper in live action (beyond just the brief cameo we got before). And since they showed him off during the panel there's a decent chance we might even get a figure of him as well.

FT4o-mVWAAMnqNF.jpg

Last edited:
I think a lot of us are simply sick of the whole debate. Whoever they pick for a role will be wrong for someone.

Just gets tiresome to hear the complaints all the time. But I guess that is social media and the world we live in today.

So I guess at the end of the day it's on all of us as individuals to either ignore it or not frequent the online places where these types of groups battle it out.
I really wish we could just talk about action figures, but instead I always have to scroll through boring posts from the status quo grievance club (not everyone on this forum, just a noisy few). Aren’t there enough replacement theory threads on 4chan?

Last edited:
Every new series is going to have something which some will perceive as 'controversial'. Some of which can be safely discussed, but some veers towards racism and misogyny, even if that wasn't the posters' intention.

Inclusiveness is built into the Code of Conduct of the forum. Isolating certain groups, as by race, gender or orientation, is discrimination by definition. It's safest of all to ignore the subjects altogether and rather concentrate on the characters in question.

We have to consider how we express ourselves when dealing with sensitive subject matter, and remember to be respectful.

After all, in the real world it's a person's character that matters, not their skin colour, gender or orientation.

This is a figure thread, but it's one dedicated to TV series sources. There's bound to be a crossover sometimes, and I'm guilty of it too. Best to try and keep deeper series discussion to the more relevant places, and use threads like this more for figure speculation.

Well I guess there isn't much chance of a Hot Toys making the gang members or young Leia for us to re-enact it. But I'll agree it was poorly executed/edited.

In any case it's difficult at this point to know how many figures Hot Toys will go for in this show.

Obi Wan and Vader clearly. But interesting turn of events for the inquisitors. But surely we'll get one. Especially as there seems to be connection between Fallen Order 2, and Inquisitors there as well.

I guess those 3 or 4 could be a good starting point. I wonder if they'd do an Eopie with Obi Wan to mix it up ?
I recall someone saying they need to do a Taun Taun before they do an Eopie, which is a fair call. But perhaps that would even heighten the chance of a Taun Taun + Luke (we can probably forget Han at this point).

Last edited:
Weirdly I'm almost as excited to see Chopper in live action (beyond just the brief cameo we got before). And since they showed him off during the panel there's a decent chance we might even get a figure of him as well.

View attachment 579942
Chopper is my favourite war criminal. He’s great at murder.

Just a shot of her from the back, looking at that Rebels team mural.

Basically a live-action version of the Rebels epilogue.

View attachment 579932

It appears they also put together a small teaser featuring Hera (well, only her back). With Chopper on stage, it's a safe bet the whole Ghost crew will be featured at some point in the series. Looking forward for 1/6 versions by 2026/2027.

We got a good look at a realistic Hera in the Squadrons game. I wonder if they'll have Vanessa Marshall play her, because she provided the motion capture in that game too.

1653832583743.png

I assume this is sarcasm as HT will NEVER finish the entire crew. I agree though, it would be a very cool display!

This can happen AAAAFFFTTTTTTEEEEERRRRRRR and only AFTER HT finishes Bad Batch. They were here on Disney first.

First try I typed "Bad B!tch." Ooops.

Here comes the modsmack: lol

Totes think Amber Rose should join Clone Force 99. She even has a bow, like Omega.

badBee.jpg

There's always a chance Kanan will appear in a flashback scene. I hope he does, and not even just for the sake of a figure. He's easily a top 10 character in Star Wars for me. Wasn't always in love with the art style on Rebels but once you get out of the first season, that show is great.

There's always a chance Kanan will appear in a flashback scene. I hope he does, and not even just for the sake of a figure. He's easily a top 10 character in Star Wars for me. Wasn't always in love with the art style on Rebels but once you get out of the first season, that show is great.
Yeah he is a great character, he went from hiding from what he is to becoming exactly what a Jedi should be.

Back