Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if the Kenobi version would include the pieces of chopped meat :lol

Would anyone be interested in a 10 yr old Leia HT figure or Bum clone trooper

Tales of Jedi sounds awesome, has TCW animation and give me a young Dooku and Qui Gon now please.

The countdown for the Sabine Wren figure officially starts. Knew they’d go with her Epilogue look so that should fit in with the rest of the Mando’s just perfect.

Has her look been revealed during Celebration?

Just a shot of her from the back, looking at that Rebels team mural.

Basically a live-action version of the Rebels epilogue.

2A45D032-1728-4410-9D20-BD16D9703270.jpeg

The countdown for the Sabine Wren figure officially starts. Knew they’d go with her Epilogue look so that should fit in with the rest of the Mando’s just perfect.
I suppose that could also just be a flashback scene to get audiences up to speed on Rebels, and in the "present day" she'll have a whole new armor.

Either way it'll be awesome to finally see the character in live action, and I'm definitely down for whichever Sabine figure gets made.

I suppose that could also just be a flashback scene to get audiences up to speed on Rebels, and in the "present day" she'll have a whole new armor.

Either way it'll be awesome to finally see the character in live action, and I'm definitely down for whichever Sabine figure gets made.

Exactly and whether flashback or not, that armor exists in live-action now which means there’ll definitely be a demand for that figure:lol

Back