Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about Andor though !! Definitely had more Rogue One vibes though, and really seemed to be doing a lot of universe building. Must have been 4-5 different planets / environments.

Some good actors in there though. Can't believe they got Stellen Skaarsgard. He's a perfect fit somehow for Star Wars. Would have picked him as an imperial, but seems to be a rebel leader perhaps ??

The soundtrack is perfect. Really gives that feeling of foreboding and helplessness under the empire.

Not a complaint: I don't see any potential figures beside Cassian from the teaser.

It is not a safe bet. Remember Mimban trooper? Range trooper? Death Star trooper? Mudtrooper?

Yeah ...

I spotted kind-of-mimban-troopers
280580444_544727933982723_5802349950714193228_n.jpg

Not a complaint: I don't see any potential figures beside Cassian from the teaser.
I guess we'll see. But considering this has 3 seasons I believe (at least 2) there will be a few more figures I'd expect.

Hopefully a Tarkin re-issue for my own selfish reasons. (he's the one that got away from my collection). I assume he'll turn up at some point.

No one seems to be talking about this. Looking at the comments on Insta. they're guessing it could be a Hondu show....not sure how accurate that could be ??

Could be interesting I guess. Not sure how well it would translate to live action if it is. But could be something totally different I guess.

Jude Law seems to be playing the lead character. Decent actor I guess.

IMG_4108.jpg

Last edited:
Didn’t like rogue one, so the Andor tease really did nothing for me. Excited for the Mandalorian thought

It is not a safe bet. Remember Mimban trooper? Range trooper? Death Star trooper? Mudtrooper?

Yeah ...

I spotted kind-of-mimban-troopers
View attachment 579593

I think those may be Imperial Army Troopers.

Solo was a bit of a risk at the box office and it didn’t perform well so it’s understandable why they didn’t make those troopers. It was also still really close to the TFA FO Trooper debacle and anger towards TLJ. Just really bad timing; I would’ve been happy to get those troopers.

The Death Star Trooper always had a lower chance of being made being a trooper with a sculpt. Sandtrooper Sergeant would be the better example.

But short of the Kenobi series tanking - which I think it won’t - I believe there’s at least a decent chance we could see a Purge Trooper figure. Unless they’re only in the show for like 2 seconds.

Howard also loves Anakin/Hayden so the show could get more figures than expected.

No Could be interesting I guess. Not sure how well it would translate to live action if it is. But could be something totally different I guess.
Jude Law seems to be playing the lead character. Decent actor I guess.

View attachment 579594

Stranger Things in space, focusing on a group of kids, made for Disney+, what could go possibly wrong?

Sadly I think this is purely to capitalise on the younger audience Grogu has brought into Star Wars. The fact it’s set in the Mando timeline is telling. When will they realise the majority of kids don’t want to watch kid stuff, they want to watch what the adults watch. It just shows how out of touch those at Lucasfilm are with the fanbase.

I guess we'll see. But considering this has 3 seasons I believe (at least 2) there will be a few more figures I'd expect.

Hopefully a Tarkin re-issue for my own selfish reasons. (he's the one that got away from my collection). I assume he'll turn up at some point.
They confirmed 2 x 12 episode seasons. It premieres with a double episode. Yeah, great to see a great actor like Stellan Skarsgaard getting a SW gig. His son, Alexander, would make a great Darth Bane.

Anyway, i'm into Purge Troopers since Fallen Order. I do not mind tweaked design for live action. Bring them on, oh yes please.

I think those may be Imperial Army Troopers.

Solo was a bit of a risk at the box office and it didn’t perform well so it’s understandable why they didn’t make those troopers. It was also still really close to the TFA FO Trooper debacle and anger towards TLJ. Just really bad timing; I would’ve been happy to get those troopers.

The Death Star Trooper always had a lower chance of being made being a trooper with a sculpt. Sandtrooper Sergeant would be the better example.

But short of the Kenobi series tanking - which I think it won’t - I believe there’s at least a decent chance we could see a Purge Trooper figure. Unless they’re only in the show for like 2 seconds.

Howard also loves Anakin/Hayden so the show could get more figures than expected.
Could also be an earlier iteration of the ISB agent armour.

1653669028393.png

Back