Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Star Wars' is like the Trojan horse.

All sorts of stuff gets smuggled in under its banner.

Like a can of beans with a label that says peaches. If you're expecting peaches you don't want beans. Sometimes the beans can be fun for other reasons, like The Book of Bob.

Well seems like the old adage of no one hates Star Wars more than Star Wars "fans" still rings true.........

This is not Star Wars...that saying is stupid

FB_IMG_1642016671619.jpg

FGkHQ8UWQAIXdZ9.jpeg

star-wars-the-book-of-boba-fett.gif

img_2945.gif

61xjgb.gif

img_3037-1.gif

a-grammy-winner-makes-their-acting-debut-1642609482.jpg

Town-hall-clerk.png

Last edited:
'Star Wars' is like the Trojan horse.

All sorts of stuff gets smuggled in under its banner.

Like a can of beans with a label that says peaches. If you're expecting peaches you don't want beans. Sometimes the beans can be fun for other reasons, like The Book of Bob.

I’m screwed either way then, I like spaghetti hoops.

I see a moisture vaporator and a mustache. Everything else is Farscape or some ****.

I'm afraid the first two seasons of The Mandalorian were the high water mark. The iceberg has struck we can now see the ship quickly taking on water. Now it's just a matter of time. I should get off the ship now, but I just can't do it until I see season 3.

View attachment 557606
You are really inviting a "I'm the King of the World" Boba meme...except he's doing it from the back of the ship as it's sinking...

If someone asks why I dislike the show, you just summarized it. I’m in a weird space too. I’m so disappointed in this show and I don’t see things getting better. I don’t even feel like spending money on figures. The only figures I really want are jango and Luke snowspeeder. I ordered the new Nolan figures, but do I even need them? They look great but I’m running out of room. Do I need cw anakin without kenobi? I am definitely at a collecting crossroads, as absolutely zero figures I want are being announced. I’ve collected this line from the very first ss Jedi Luke. Maybe I need a break.

I wonder what they’ll call Din Djarin in this show? Will they be referring to him as the Mandalore from now on rather than the Mandalorian? Technically they should, right?

Also, with this being the Bryce Dallas Howard episode that also means Bo Katan could turn up. If she turns up then surely Koska will also. Maybe there’s a chance that Koska Reeves figure will be re-branded Book of Boba. It’d be a clever release to keep things ticking while they’re making figures like BK.

If someone asks why I dislike the show, you just summarized it. I’m in a weird space too. I’m so disappointed in this show and I don’t see things getting better. I don’t even feel like spending money on figures. The only figures I really want are jango and Luke snowspeeder. I ordered the new Nolan figures, but do I even need them? They look great but I’m running out of room. Do I need cw anakin without kenobi? I am definitely at a collecting crossroads, as absolutely zero figures I want are being announced. I’ve collected this line from the very first ss Jedi Luke. Maybe I need a break.
I'm going to try and exercise much better "in the moment" discipline with my collecting. I loved Infinity War and Endgame so much but had always been just a Star Wars collector. If you look at the sales thread, I'm selling off a bunch of Hot Toys and Iron Studios stuff because I'm running out of room and Star Wars will always be king for me...

I'm going to try and exercise much better "in the moment" discipline with my collecting. I loved Infinity War and Endgame so much but had always been just a Star Wars collector. If you look at the sales thread, I'm selling off a bunch of Hot Toys and Iron Studios stuff because I'm running out of room and Star Wars will always be king for me...
Same here. I went on a wild bender for a bit. Two of certain characters and just too much waste. I didn’t need 3 501. I didn’t need two Cody or 2 esb Vader. Like a guy selling death sticks, I need to go home and rethink my collection.

I sold off a big chunk of superhero HT last year too and still have a few more to sell off. I'm mostly planning to just keep RDJ Ironman, Cap, and Thanos stuff on the Marvel side and a couple pieces from The Dark Knight on the DC side. Zero interest in any superhero stuff moving forward.

I can get over Tamuera's false teeth. It pulls me out every time.

Why, tho? Healthcare in the SW universe is orders of magnitude better than what we get. Why would he not have beautiful teeth? People walking around with whole robot lower bodies, some teeth are really pretty low-key.

Back