Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Cobb Vanth is next!
I really hope so too. He's probably my most anticipated figure at the moment. But he has to come with an unmasked sculpt though.
With 3 eps left, it seems more and more unlikely that Cobb will ship up. There are now more rumoured cameos than episodes left lol. Din is guaranteed.
I feel the same. The only hope I have is that with Boba recruiting Din, Din will suggest Cobb as an addition to the army Boba wants to build.
I feel like that is one matter still unaddressed in the flashbacks. They never explained how he figured out where his armor was. Thinking about that made me wonder if Cobb shows up when Mando returns.
I have a feeling the whole flashback stuff is done. The way the flashbacks ended, with showing again how Boba shot Fortuna and claiming the throne, the droid saying he's fully healed, I think that was it flashback wise. The rest of the remaining dots about how he found out where the armor was etc. will probably have to be connected by the viewer. At least that's my take on it.

I have a feeling the whole flashback stuff is done. The way the flashbacks ended, with showing again how Boba shot Fortuna and claiming the throne, the droid saying he's fully healed, I think that was it flashback wise. The rest of the remaining dots about how he found out where the armor was etc. will probably have to be connected by the viewer. At least that's my take on it.
I think the flashbacks are done. He was told that he was fully healed after the last bacta tank session (the only time we get a flashback is when's he's in the tank). Unless he randomly decides he wants to go back in. :lol

The Kamino flashbacks clearly aren’t done, they’re obviously leading somewhere (probably Jango, maybe young Omega or other clones). They’ve played those very similar to the way the Din Djarin flashbacks were in Mando season 1. I doubt they need the bacta tank to finish that particular flashback.

I hope they also finish that CW unfinished scene, with Daniel Logan Boba vs Cad Bane, in live-action. Just don’t kill Bane off this time. It’d be great if they ran that parallel to Cad Bane entering the story in the current (Mando) timeline. I guess we’ll find out in Chapter 6.

Ventress is going to break the Internet because at this point almost everyone has been expecting Cad Bad to show up one way or another in this show.

Is Dark Disciple considered canon? I suppose it is. It’s a real shame they killed her off, her and Maul would’ve made excellent villains/anti-villains in this Mando timeline.

The again we’ve already seen that Disney are happy to contradict their own “canon” when it suits them.

Is Dark Disciple considered canon? I suppose it is. It’s a real shame they killed her off, her and Maul would’ve made excellent villains/anti-villains in this Mando timeline.

The again we’ve already seen that Disney are happy to contradict their own “canon” when it suits them.
It is canon yeah.

And also they love contradicting their own canon books and comics, it's kind of annoying. Black K is supposed to have metal fists, built in knuckle dusters that can KO someone in a single hit, yet in BOBF he has actual knuckle dusters?

Ventress is going to break the Internet because at this point almost everyone has been expecting Cad Bad to show up one way or another in this show.
Who would play her, I wonder.

https://www.mycast.io/stories/star-...ive-action-fancast/roles/asajj-ventress/46423
Going off those I could see Alicia Vikander making a good Ventress. She’s probably too much of a current big movie star right now though, so maybe someone a little more off the radar is better.
I always thought that Sofia Boutella would be a good fit.

https://www.mycast.io/stories/star-...ive-action-fancast/roles/asajj-ventress/46423
Going off those I could see Alicia Vikander making a good Ventress. She’s probably too much of a current big movie star right now though, so maybe someone a little more off the radar is better.
Probably comes more down to which woman would be up for lopping off all their hair. Probably not anyone with a decent career and new work in parallel or straight thereafter.

Then again perhaps they can CGI it off these days ??

It is canon yeah.

And also they love contradicting their own canon books and comics, it's kind of annoying. Black K is supposed to have metal fists, built in knuckle dusters that can KO someone in a single hit, yet in BOBF he has actual knuckle dusters?
I wonder if they put them on the outside to be more visually impressive on screen.

They also messed with the Cobb Vanth story, didn't they? Maybe it's more of a Favreau thing than a Disney thing.

She definitely has the right look, and she's quite a good actress from what I remember of her from Game of Thrones. However, she was pictured wearing an Imperial uniform on the set of Kenobi, so it seems that's what she's playing.

Is it a stretch to bring Ventress back from the grave? Or just outright ignore the book. An excellent book btw, and I'm not usually in to the Disney canon novels. The likelihood is that only a very small percentage of the fanbase has read it, so they could probably get away with disregarding the story. I would be dead set against that usually, but she's such a great complicated character that it'd be a tragedy not to see her in live-action at some stage.

She definitely has the right look, and she's quite a good actress from what I remember of her from Game of Thrones. However, she was pictured wearing an Imperial uniform on the set of Kenobi, so it seems that's what she's playing.
Yeah, she's a bit older than I thought so maybe not a good fit for Asajj anyway. Then again, I think the character is older than Ahsoka Tano, so she should look at least as old as Rosario Dawson at this point in time. Of course with makeup & CGI they can make any actress look the right age.

Back