Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess we're supposed to assume his near death experience with the Sarlaac is what set him off on this new journey and away from bounty hunting? Or maybe his time spent with the Tuskens? Because they sure haven't explained that part to my satisfaction yet. And so far I'm just not buying this sudden change in direction they've taken the character. Or why he's so much less ruthless than we saw in Mando S2.
They introduced the show with a scene showing Boba shooting Bib Fortuna in the face and taking over as crime lord, and it feels like that's the last time we ever saw him shoot someone. It does not feel like they knew what story they wanted to tell before they decided to announce this show in that manner.

7381C669-3EB0-4E59-A5E9-958EECCC8211.jpeg

She deleted the tweet.

Too many shows. This Disney + Star Wars thing would be so much better if the focus was solely on The Mandalorian and making it the best show possible. And now we see the results. The new Disney + mantra....content over quality.

Too many shows. This Disney + Star Wars thing would be so much better if the focus was solely on The Mandalorian and making it the best show possible. And now we see the results. The new Disney + mantra....content over quality.
Should have realised that with the MCU shows.

Lucky you :lol

If Mandalorian season 3 sucks I think I'll be done with Star Wars too. I can't believe how bad a show that was supposed to be about Boba Fett has turned out. It's like the upside down. An incompetent and out of shape Boba Fett that doesn't wear his helmet, is kind to his adversaries, and gets his ass kicked every time he fights.

Wow wasn't anticipating that ! But could definitely give some good backstory into her side of Mandalorian culture etc.

For those wanting a Koska Reeves or however you spell it, it's now a waiting game. Unless she's in Mando S3 as well.
Pretty sure she already said she’s not in S3, could be a lie

Obviously the replacement for Rangers of the New Republic, re-branded.

Really want to see them pair Bill Burr and Timothy Olyphant up in a buddy cop style show. Two actors and characters who would likely have great chemistry, and automatically pull-in non-Star Wars fans.

If Mandalorian season 3 sucks I think I'll be done with Star Wars too. I can't believe how bad a show that was supposed to be about Boba Fett has turned out. It's like the upside down. An incompetent and out of shape Boba Fett that doesn't wear his helmet, is kind to his adversaries, and gets his ass kicked every time he fights.
And apologizes for possibly offending his lackey. Don’t forget that, probably the worst part of the show, especially how Fennec validates him afterward.

I'm okay with more spinoffs, I'm just not sure how many more Mandalorian-centric spinoffs we really need to see.

Although that being said, I'm definitely down for any show with Katee Sackhoff in the lead role.

It wouldn't be Disney unless if they didn't go overboard with things.

I waited my whole life for more Boba and Mandalorians. It's not the end of the world for me if Bo Katan gets a show and Sabine is a co-star on Ahsoka's.

I'd rather have a bunch of shows to be able to pick and choose the good ones because I have zero faith that less shows = more quality when it comes to Disney Lucasflilm anyway:dunno

And apologizes for possibly offending his lackey. Don’t forget that, probably the worst part of the show, especially how Fennec validates him afterward.
Yeah even if you're somehow ok with this evolution of the character, it makes him seem far too weak to be a powerful and respected leader of a lawless place like Mos Espa like he apparently wants to be. And it's just painful watching everyone around him (even his droid) continually point out just how bad he is at all this. Lol

Back