Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ones talking about it, but I love how the Hutt Twin uses a white rat thing to mop off the sweat of his brow ! lol

View attachment 555472

View attachment 555473

It's a hoojib.

hoojib1.jpeg

91h8wby76gd61.jpg

It's white and fluffy with the single antenna, but the ears look a lot smaller in the episode.

Am I the only one annoyed with Fennec's 24/7 smirking expression on her face ? Sometimes I believe she's has implicitly fed up with Boba's stupid orders and just wanted to shoot the damn guy in the face :ROFLMAO: .

Thanks to this show I will display her with the helmet on.

Am I the only one annoyed with Fennec's 24/7 smirking expression on her face ? Sometimes I believe she's has implicitly fed up with Boba's stupid orders and just wanted to shoot the damn guy in the face :ROFLMAO: .

I’ll be shocked if she doesn’t betray him, they don’t agree on anything.

I’ll be shocked if she doesn’t betray him, they don’t agree on anything.
A twist in the final episode reveals the shocking truth that Fennec was actually a spy, secretly working for Crimson Dawn syndicate to test Boba. But because Boba was evidently too weak and pathetic to further the syndicate's interests at Tatooine, so eventually the assassin shot Boba in the back of his head while the clown was riding the depressed rancor like a moron towards the Pykes.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
When I first saw Boba I get this image that he is a cold and ruthless bounty hunter. Even Vader gave him a warning.
I just can't link BoBF Boba to the OT Boba. I see a ifferent Boba in BoBF.
68JY4N.gif

But then again this is just my opinion.

Last edited:
A twist in the final episode reveals the shocking truth that Fennec was actually a spy, secretly working for Crimson Dawn syndicate to test Boba. But because Boba was evidently too weak and pathetic to further the syndicate's interests at Tatooine, so eventually the assassin shot Boba in the back of his head while the clown was riding the depressed rancor like a moron towards the Pykes.
View attachment 555629
That image is almost haunting at this point. It's never going away is it. :monkey4:acme

When I first saw Boba I get this image that he is a cold and ruthless bounty hunter. Even Vader gave him a warning.
I just can't link BoBF Boba to the OT Boba. I see a ifferent Boba in BoBF.
View attachment 555641
But then again this is just my opinion.

Even worse for us ppl who read comics. These guys have nothing in common except a jetpack.

I think it's because Ming-Na Wen is in on the joke. The joke being this TV series.

So I guess we're supposed to assume his near death experience with the Sarlaac is what set him off on this new journey and away from bounty hunting? Or maybe his time spent with the Tuskens? Because they sure haven't explained that part to my satisfaction yet. And so far I'm just not buying this sudden change in direction they've taken the character. Or why he's so much less ruthless than we saw in Mando S2.

This had no place in Star Wars - ESPECIALLY Tatooine. Back to the Future, sure. It's nothing more than than a direct rip of "let's take a mod scooter club and put them in the future" All they did was take the wheels off. Same style down to the adding multiple mirrors, fashion clothing, etc. It reallly ruined the episode and if this is the new, weaker, Boba's recurring back-up, I fear for future episodes.
4914283939_821125641a_c.jpg

So I guess we're supposed to assume his near death experience with the Sarlaac is what set him off on this new journey and away from bounty hunting? Or maybe his time spent with the Tuskens? Because they sure haven't explained that part to my satisfaction yet. And so far I'm just not buying this sudden change in direction they've taken the character. Or why he's so much less ruthless than we saw in Mando S2.

I think that is what they're going for, which they could of pulled off, god knows how it feels being eaten and stuck in a Sarlacc can do to someone, but they're just failing on the execution right now.

Back