Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tem confirms in this interview that Slave 1 has been renamed the Firespray.
It's about 1:58

Tem really looks slimmer in this video. I know it's been said many times before but why couldn't they have gotten him in shape prior to filming the Sarlacc scene? (or use a double.)

"Firespray" is the ship model. "Slave 1" will always be Boba Fett's ship. Screw Disney.

Banks isn't cancelled, she's doing things with Disney owned ESPN.

Maybe not, I couldn't say for sure. Remember this is Kennedy run Lucasfilm though. Seems very strange that Banks isn't appearing in season 3 with all indications that it will be a fight for Mandalore centric with a heavy dose of Bo Katan.

*imagines a Russ Meyer Boba Fett film*

You people need Jesus. Lmao

But seriously, would have no problem seeing Fett en deshabile (excuse spelling) if a decent plot supported it. That fight with BK reminded me of that fight in Terminator:Salvation where John Connor crashes a helicopter and is almost killed by a nearby half-Terminator. It threw him around without ever actually going for the kill, either. And it could very easily have killed him.

Maybe not, I couldn't say for sure. Remember this is Kennedy run Lucasfilm though. Seems very strange that Banks isn't appearing in season 3 with all indications that it will be a fight for Mandalore centric with a heavy dose of Bo Katan.
She's not a very reliable source though. She mentioned only being in one Mando episode, but she showed up in a second. It's likely she's just not allowed to say she's in it this time around.

*imagines a Russ Meyer Boba Fett film*

You people need Jesus. Lmao

But seriously, would have no problem seeing Fett en deshabile (excuse spelling) if a decent plot supported it. That fight with BK reminded me of that fight in Terminator:Salvation where John Connor crashes a helicopter and is almost killed by a nearby half-Terminator. It threw him around without ever actually going for the kill, either. And it could very easily have killed him.

Yep. Could have easily killed him in his sleep, no need to wake him.
Going hand to hand with a wookiee in your undies is not generally considered to be a good idea.
BBW could have just pulled Boba's arms off surely?
Of course they couldn't have him kill Boba but their solution was just to have BBW through Boba about a bit.

Going hand to hand with a wookiee in your undies is not generally considered to be a good idea.
Of course they couldn't have him kill Boba but their solution was just to have BBW through Boba about a bit.
Obviously they can't have him kill Boba we're only on episode 3, silly! :lecture

Also, the "Mos Vespa Gang" (Love that one!) seemed to be hitting the wookie with the Nerf dart equivalent of a blaster.

All this concept art just reminds me how much better The Mandalorian is than BoBF. I suddenly find myself really missing that show.
Yeah same here. Even if it gets a bit too fan servicey at times, that show at least maintains an even tone throughout and knows how to make Mando look badass in action while also maintaining a sense of mystery about the character. And he was on a mission that you could easily understand and actually found compelling.

I'm enjoying BoBF (mod squad aside) but agree they needed to be more upfront about why Boba really isn't the powerhouse he should be. I'm assuming it's due to accumulated effects from the Sarlac that get worse as time progresses, hence the need for the bacta tank and his weakened state. But the audience needs to be told these things. It's not clever to make that kind of stuff a late reveal in the hopes it's a light bulb moment because all it does is frustrate and alienate the audience (particularly when showing him taken down a Kraken and a train of Pikes just after he escaped the Sarlac). Tell us upfront so we can readjust our expectations in the early part of the season, and wait for the bacta to do it's job - hopefully in time for a great season end. Also knowing Boba is weakened in the "present" and his show of strength is just a bluff adds dramatic tension and a sense of danger.

Regarding the disparity between Mandalorian season 2 and his current state, yes he smashed those stormtroopers but did very little else in the series other than pilot Slave 1.

2022-01-15_11.34.19.jpg

He went full Disney.

Last edited:
Back