Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Bossk protected him as a kid and they seem like good friends. Don’t change that just for shock & awe.
Hmmmm...

1636061932720.png

Ok here is my rhetorical question though:

Is this Trandoshan second from the left, actually female?

I think it is. Look how much smaller she is compared to her companion on her right. All facial features less pronounced, smaller scalp crests and ridges and generally smaller. Also, wearing jewelry. The one seated next to her looks much more like we're expecting a Trandoshan to look.

Now, anyone who has read the Dr. Aphra books knows well that female Trandoshans are NOT to be trifled with. But just saying; I think that's a girl. We'll see what happens!

EDIT: And if it is, thank whoever's final decision this was to *NOT* put boobs on reptilian species. There is nothing more stupid than female reptilians in any franchise who have boobs, and this is a hill I'm willing to die on, puns not intended. Thank you! Since when do reptiles nurse their young, stupidest idea ever. View attachment 544109
We’re still okay with boobs on space otters (or whatever the f**k they are) aren’t we?

Attachments

• 14B00687-AD24-40D3-89E4-35DFB9A864AD.png
    14B00687-AD24-40D3-89E4-35DFB9A864AD.png
    602.2 KB · Views: 20
No, we're not okay with that abomination either!

But yeah, otherwise Bossk and Fett have a complicated history. I still dont think he should be killed, he is a frenemy and generally useful storywise.

But who wouldn't be up for a Maul show. C'mon.
His whole Crimson Dawn period is almost entirely unexplored, I'd love to see Maul during that time period as the gangster crime lord rather than the sith dropout. Of course that would also involve Qi'ra as well. Could be a lot of fun.

With that 16 year chunk of his life remaining a big inviting question mark, it doesn't feel like Maul is done yet to me. Maybe if he was just cowering behind rocks waiting for SW:Rebels to happen I'd be inclined to think otherwise, but leading a whole crime syndicate is too juicy to ignore. Show me.

His whole Crimson Dawn period is almost entirely unexplored, I'd love to see Maul during that time period as the gangster crime lord rather than the sith dropout. Of course that would also involve Qi'ra as well. Could be a lot of fun.

The way Star Wars does parallels, it’s be cool to see how him and Qi’Ra have a different power dynamic than Boba and Fennec. They could hit similar notes but in totally different ways. I think it’d be intriguing.

Not sure how others would feel about it but I’d personally be more than okay with Sam Witwer playing Maul in live-action. They could just hire a stunt double for action scenes. The height difference between Park and Witwer can be explained away with the mechanical legs. If we can accept Alden Ehrenreich as Han then we can get used to Witwer as live-action Maul. That guy deserves a big live-action role, and I very much doubt we’ll ever see Starkiller again. For what it’s worth I could also see him as Darth Revan in live-action.

Not sure how others would feel about it but I’d personally be more than okay with Sam Witwer playing Maul in live-action. They could just hire a stunt double for action scenes. The height difference between Park and Witwer can be explained away with the mechanical legs. If we can accept Alden Ehrenreich as Han then we can get used to Witwer as live-action Maul. That guy deserves a big live-action role, and I very much doubt we’ll ever see Starkiller again. For what it’s worth I could also see him as Darth Revan in live-action.
Nope, I could accept Solo because it’s like a decade before we see him in ANH and he looks enough like him that it’s fine for me. Sam Witwer and Ray Park look nothing alike, sure you could hide a bit of it with makeup and prosthetics but I can’t see myself buying it, we’ve seen Maul in live action in this time period and he looks like Ray Park.

Nope, I could accept Solo because it’s like a decade before we see him in ANH and he looks enough like him that it’s fine for me. Sam Witwer and Ray Park look nothing alike, sure you could hide a bit of it with makeup and prosthetics but I can’t see myself buying it, we’ve seen Maul in live action in this time period and he looks like Ray Park.
We’ve seen one very very short scene with Ray Park as Maul in this period. No reason they couldn’t go back and re-film that scene with Sam Witwer, much like George did with Ian McDiarmid in ESB.

Sorry but Ehrenreich looks absolutely nothing like Harrison Ford, not even close. However, I can still accept him as a young Solo… as long as he isn’t playing him too near the OT.

EDIT: And if it is, thank whoever's final decision this was to *NOT* put boobs on reptilian species. There is nothing more stupid than female reptilians in any franchise who have boobs, and this is a hill I'm willing to die on, puns not intended. Thank you! Since when do reptiles nurse their young, stupidest idea ever.

I take it you're no fan of the Lusty Argonian Maid then? :wink1:

Don't underestimate the power of the Deepfake.

So I heard Andor will have 3 seasons !! All written and (maybe directed) by Tony Gilroy ! The guy who stepped in at the end of Rogue One and added the Vader scene.

@12 episodes a season, that's some excellent content. Minimum 6hrs. K2S0 will get involved in S2 apparently. So that makes sense considering it was rumoured Tudic wasn't in S1.

But 3 seasons means we'll explore the origins of the Rebellion pre Rogue One a lot more. Surely this means Hot Toys Saw Gerrera, hopefully Baze somehow, Mon Mothma and who knows who else.

Exciting !!!

So I heard Andor will have 3 seasons !! All written and (maybe directed) by Tony Gilroy ! The guy who stepped in at the end of Rogue One and added the Vader scene.

@12 episodes a season, that's some excellent content. Minimum 6hrs. K2S0 will get involved in S2 apparently. So that makes sense considering it was rumoured Tudic wasn't in S1.

But 3 seasons means we'll explore the origins of the Rebellion pre Rogue One a lot more. Surely this means Hot Toys Saw Gerrera, hopefully Baze somehow, Mon Mothma and who knows who else.

Exciting !!!
That is exciting!

I am looking forward to this show and what it brings in HT figures. Hopefully also some cool new Imperials.

I'm hoping we get a figure of whoever Stellan Skarsgard plays and that he's not buried in makeup. So many chances so far - Bootstrap Bill, Baron Harkonnen.

I would get a figure of him from Good Will Hunting for God's sake.

Back