Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides Andor, K2SO and possibly Saw Gererra, are there any other rumored appearances of already established characters in this show? Krennic or Galen Erso perhaps?

Besides Andor, K2SO and possibly Saw Gererra, are there any other rumored appearances of already established characters in this show? Krennic or Galen Erso perhaps?
Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, Krennic, Andy Serkis (unknown character)…

Considering the timeline it puts A LOT of characters on the table for possible cameos/recurring roles. I don’t think some people realise how big this show could be. By all accounts it’ll run for 3 seasons, so they must have something big planned for the show.

Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, Krennic, Andy Serkis (unknown character)…

Considering the timeline it puts A LOT of characters on the table for possible cameos/recurring roles. I don’t think some people realise how big this show could be. By all accounts it’ll run for 3 seasons, so they must have something big planned for the show.
Yeah I mean it's like a junction of multiple storylines. i.e

The expansion of the story of the rebellion, links with Filoni's Rebels, and Rogue One / ANH (old Obi-Wan) where it all started.

When you think about it, there's plenty of potential material for 3 seasons.

I currently have ZERO interest in this Andor show but if we were to finally get a live-action Dash Rendar, I'd change my avy and banner to him and Andor would be my favorite show of all-time:lol

I currently have ZERO interest in this Andor show but if we were to finally get a live-action Dash Rendar, I'd change my avy and banner to him and Andor would be my favorite show of all-time:lol
Lucasfilm hates Dash and any old EU characters. We'll continue to get the regurgitation of big Empire, saboteur Rebels, but only new or old movie characters.

Not sure Ray Park is in Disney’s good books. Kind of sad if true, he hasn’t done anything wrong. I believe someone created a fake account pretending to be his kid and posting all sorts of slanderous allegations of abuse against him. His wife and kid came out and quickly denied it. Unfortunately you’re guilty in the eyes of many these days even if proven innocent.

Not sure if the sex tape, supposedly of him and his wife, was real or not. I’m calling fake as he only had a single bladed lightsaber and it wasn’t even red.
It wasn’t even red...
1636127274726.gif

Looks like Rogue Squadron and Patty have been given the boot. Surprise surprise, never saw that one coming. It’s almost like they hand out movies to flavour of the month directors with absolutely no plan or story. Where’ve we seen this before? I honestly thought Star Wars had gone beyond this point, then I realised who’s still very much in charge of the movie department.

On the plus side it looks like we might be getting an Old Republic movie in 2023 instead. Although some people are claiming High Republic. Should Old Republic vs High Republic even be a debate? On one hand you have an era that could kickstart over a decade of material, exploring an era that “Legends” fans adore. All the stories are already there to cherry pick. On the other hand you could pander to The Last Jedi crowd with the Adventures of Geode the Talking Rock. Such a no-brainer.

I guess we'll see this week with the Disney+ day. Although they probably won't mention about that most recent change.

No doubt they'll announce the extension of KK's contract as well.....

Who cares. We're about to see the first footage of Ewan playing Obi-Wan Kenobi in 16 years.

All I need to see is the trailer and Disney Plus Day is a huge success.
Fair call.....priorities. I'd argue though that someone who had their s#*t together would have the movie or who out already. How many re-writes and false starts etc have there been ?

But yes, will be cool to see......finally !

After years of fan video edits, it's going to be amazing seeing him back in the beard on Tatooine.

And Vader is back too! I'm more hyped for that than anything else right now.

At this point for me it's either Clones and Clone Wars figures or new stuff from these shows in 2022.

At the moment new shows and characters are winning.

At this point for me it's either Clones and Clone Wars figures or new stuff from these shows in 2022.

At the moment new shows and characters are winning.
Agreed. I bought Rex but I'm avoiding the other clones. There's too much with Mando and BoBF already known and the stuff that might come from Kenobi. Holy smokes...

Agreed. I bought Rex but I'm avoiding the other clones. There's too much with Mando and BoBF already known and the stuff that might come from Kenobi. Holy smokes...
Not to mention Andor. 3 seasons confirmed there. Rogue One related figures watch out !! Saw Gerrera, Two Tubes, Mon Mothma, Hera Sendula and maybe Enfys Nest ?

Add to that Ahsoka show and potentially Lando show, Luke Skywalker show all coming down the pike. Really going to have to pick your areas of interest for Hot Toys.

Not to mention Andor. 3 seasons confirmed there. Rogue One related figures watch out !! Saw Gerrera, Two Tubes, Mon Mothma, Hera Sendula and maybe Enfys Nest ?

Add to that Ahsoka show and potentially Lando show, Luke Skywalker show all coming down the pike. Really going to have to pick your areas of interest for Hot Toys.
I sold all my Rogue One figures when they refused to make Baze. True story. So, I think I'll avoid most of that stuff. Forgot about Ahsoka though. Dang it!

I sold all my Rogue One figures when they refused to make Baze. True story. So, I think I'll avoid most of that stuff. Forgot about Ahsoka though. Dang it!
I'm still hanging in there with all the Rogue One main figures. A Cassian figure is a no brainer with his own show, Baze is still 50/50 I'd say.

Imagine a cameo of Baze + Chirrut in one episode. That would be so cool. Also a positive news item to get the asian audience involved in the series.

I reckon they'll try it somewhere in the 3 seasons.

Back