Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT do a figure with this slightly updated version of the repainted armour, I'm not sure I'll pick it up. Have the Typhon 2 pack and the repaint with throne, on order.
I like the tweaks, think I slightly prefer this update to the original repaint but don't know if the differences are worth getting another figure.
I don't try to predict what HT will do but I'd hope, if this version gets a figure, it will get a decent amount of BoBF accessories to make it worth it. And a new headsculpt to match new handsome Fett.
Unless they say screw it and adjust the current Mandalorian repaint version to the BoBF version but I doubt they'll do that.

Last edited:
There is always the possibility that he changes his armour at some point during the season. I’d guess all the footage we’ve seen from the trailer is from the first episode or two.

There is always the possibility that he changes his armour at some point during the season. I’d guess all the footage we’ve seen from the trailer is from the first episode or two.
I'm sure they'll come up with something for toy makers to have something to sell, and for Disney to earn royalties from.

Given Boba's love and respect for his fathers armour, I can't see him willingly making big changes or swapping it out. I suspect this may be his look throughout. Just a guess though.

Given Boba's love and respect for his fathers armour, I can't see him willingly making big changes ....
Didn't he completley repaint it, lose all the lower armor thigh, shin armor, change or upgrade belt holsters, jet pack missile style , and random gear already.

Last edited:
Any interest in the new animated show that’s being reported by several fairly reputable leakers? A pre-Solo Crimson Dawn and Maul show. By all accounts Sam Witwer, Matt Lanter & Paul Brittany have already recorded their lines. They’ll probably make it official on November 12th. Kind of sad that it was supposed to be a live-action show, but something changed their minds (hopefully not Ray Park) to make it animated.

Here’s the Jordan Maison Cinelinx article…

https://www.cinelinx.com/movie-news...o-focus-on-darth-mauls-shenanigans-exclusive/

Any interest in the new animated show that’s being reported by several fairly reputable leakers? A pre-Solo Crimson Dawn and Maul show. By all accounts Sam Witwer, Matt Lanter & Paul Brittany have already recorded their lines. They’ll probably make it official on November 12th. Kind of sad that it was supposed to be a live-action show, but something changed their minds (hopefully not Ray Park) to make it animated.

https://www.cinelinx.com/movie-news...o-focus-on-darth-mauls-shenanigans-exclusive/

Maison is a credible leaker, so there is probably some truth to this.

If it gives us more Witwer Maul, how can we say no?

Maison is a credible leaker, so there is probably some truth to this.

If it gives us more Witwer Maul, how can we say no?
Yeah, he’s probably as credible as it gets for a SW leaker. Kind of mixed feelings on this, I’d love to see Ray Park in live-action again bringing that physicality to the role. However, there’s no debating who the best Maul is in terms of an actual character, it’s Witwer all day long. They clearly have big plans for Crimson Dawn in the grand scheme of things, so maybe they plan to go animated for pre-OT and live-action with Emilia Clarke for the Mandalorian timeline. Crimson Dawn has to be in BOBF, and I could see them using that show as a springboard for a live-action Crimson Dawn spin-off.

Maul as a powerful syndicate crime lord has always been an interesting concept and I liked Emilia Clarke's part as one of the highlights of Solo. It's just a question of whether or not Lucasfilm will f*** it up?

Maul as a powerful syndicate crime lord has always been an interesting concept and I liked Emilia Clarke's part as one of the highlights of Solo. It's just a question of whether or not Lucasfilm will f*** it up?
For sure, I really wasn’t too keen where they took the Crimson Dawn story in WOTBH, what with linking them to the Knights of Ren etc. Still, that was written by that hack Charles Soule, so hopefully someone else would completely ignore that link. It’s not like they’re beyond completely ignoring and contradicting their own “canon” books and comics.

Yeah I saw this too. They are probably still shirt scared to go anywhere near Solo related stuff, so I could imagine the thinking would be "Let's do an animation-read "less expensive". Then if the people like it, then go to a live action".

Ray Park isn't the youngest anymore either. But I guess Maul is also old, so fits. Plus they could always "deep fake" it for any more athletic type stuff.

Back