Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m calling 3 for this show. He starts with the horrible MC Hammer pants and refresh armor from season 2.

Then, we’ll have flashbacks in ESB.

And then the final version, after the refreshed armor gets weathered as the season goes on, it’ll end with the paint more scratched up, ala OT, and he gets a more traditional fitting Mando flightsuit. Book it!
Maybe a bespin flashback scene and we get bespin han???
Kidding, we know hot toys hates Harrison Ford and Harrison Ford hates Star Wars.

Maybe a bespin flashback scene and we get bespin han???
Kidding, we know hot toys hates Harrison Ford and Harrison Ford hates Star Wars.

I wouldn’t put it past them to reuse one of the Frozen Carbonite blocks from the first episode as a placeholder for the Hansicle in some flashback scenes. Worst case scenario, maybe that’ll get Hot Toys to finally take a crack at it:lol

I know we will see at least one new Boba look which is fine by me. I think HT will push Fennic out as a opener to the BOBF. I hope we will get the OT bounty hunters and maybe some of the members of Jabba's court.

I am excited with the potential of the OWK series. Set between the PT and the OT with the possibility of flashbacks, I think we might get a mix of good things. A updated Vader, an inquisitor, and a purge trooper would be nice...although my wallet won't agree.
Calling it now we’ll see Grievous in those live-action CW flashbacks. Sideshow knew this and rushed out their broken piece of plastic crap Grievous to get a headstart on Hot Toys.

Calling it now we’ll see Grievous in those live-action CW flashbacks. Sideshow knew this and rushed out their broken piece of plastic crap Grievous to get a headstart on Hot Toys.

It'd be cool to see what Cody's up to. Considering we're at a point where not all Stormtroopers wear just all-white. Maybe he'll have hints of yellow and some attachments on his TK armor?:dunno

I've always imagined him akin to Tommy Lee Jones character in The Fugitive since Episode 3. That little bit of him yelling at his Troops to find Kenobi's body shows he knows his former General real well:lol

I'd buy that "rumour". Could certainly be logical.

Even if it wasn't the case, if I was Howard I'd be getting that Grievous prepared to get all those people still on pre-order to swap to a proper HT version of Grievous anyway.

It'd be cool to see what Cody's up to. Considering we're at a point where not all Stormtroopers wear just all-white. Maybe he'll have hints of yellow and some attachments on his TK armor?:dunno

I've always imagined him akin to Tommy Lee Jones character in The Fugitive since Episode 3. That little bit of him yelling at his Troops to find Kenobi's body shows he knows his former General real well:lol
Funny, I was just re-reading the brilliant Revenge of the Sith novel and had forgotten Cody's line right after receiving the Order 66 message "Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber... ?". Now I'm imagining him saying that in a Tommy Lee Jones voice. :D

It's weird how we didn't see Cody at all in the Bad Batch. There wasn't even a mention of him, was there? Makes you think they're holding him back for Kenobi. Not sure I'd need another Cody figure though, even if they change up his look.

Funny, I was just re-reading the brilliant Revenge of the Sith novel and had forgotten Cody's line right after receiving the Order 66 message "Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber... ?". Now I'm imagining him saying that in a Tommy Lee Jones voice. :D

It's weird how we didn't see Cody at all in the Bad Batch. There wasn't even a mention of him, was there? Makes you think they're holding him back for Kenobi. Not sure I'd need another Cody figure though, even if they change up his look.

The ROTS novelization is brilliant, that book is a must read.

We'll get to Cody sooner or later in TBB, I'm sure the writers and team there are aware of people wanting to know Cody's reaction after Order 66 and what he is doing right now, Rex would make it a priority to track him down when he got the free time to and try to get that chip out of him.

The ROTS novelization is brilliant, that book is a must read.

We'll get to Cody sooner or later in TBB, I'm sure the writers and team there are aware of people wanting to know Cody's reaction after Order 66 and what he is doing right now, Rex would make it a priority to track him down when he got the free time to and try to get that chip out of him.
Of all the Star Wars novels I've read, and I've ready quite a lot, it stands out as the very finest. I love Stover's writing style in this book. It's my favourite SW film, but even I have to admit that the novel tops it. The 2-3 page ''This is'' character sections are very unique. I particularly love the Grievous section. So many good parts, and it's the most convincing portrayal of Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship, and Anakin's fall to the dark side I've seen so far. A bit like the Plagueis novel makes The Phantom Menace better, this does the same for Revenge of the Sith.

Have a feeling no Luke considering how top secret he was and the Plo Koon art.
Although seems like they've waited long enough so it's certainly not considered "spoiler" material. Surely they must have had some concept art as to what he should look like etc ??

Either way I'll be getting it. I have all of the "The Art of" books. So good !!

Hope there is a Art of book for Book of Boba, Obi Wan and all the others. Could be quite the library by 2023/2024 !
You certainly would think there will be. I mean, it's easy money for them. Maybe book sales aren't what they used to be but I think these "art of" books are typically pretty popular and sell out...

Hope there is a Art of book for Book of Boba, Obi Wan and all the others. Could be quite the library by 2023/2024 !
What Disney pass up the chance to make some $$$? They’ll make them and we’ll buy them.

The only one I don’t have so far is the Fallen Order one. Keep meaning to get it. Is it as good as the film/show Art of books?

Although seems like they've waited long enough so it's certainly not considered "spoiler" material. Surely they must have had some concept art as to what he should look like etc ??

Either way I'll be getting it. I have all of the "The Art of" books. So good !!
I don't remember seeing any concept art at the end of The Rescue...Think it's the first episode to not feature it in the end titles.

Could be wrong... :dunno :lol

I think Art of Books are the standard for Marvel/SW. Every live-action move/show have gotten them. Even these Marvel shows this year get one.

Plus it’s merchandise that will have the name Boba Fett on it. That basically guarantees they have to do it:lol

Back