Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0C46FB53-364D-4334-9F71-C9154A090512.jpeg

First episode: Meh. Altho nice lightsaber duel.

Second: was actually kind of cute and funny. Fett did NOT need to be in there, although worth watching just to hear Tem's voice, and to hear Slave 1 purring across the screen. That ship purrs! Yes it does. Very distinctive sound.

I will wade through the rest. One at a time.

At least we know what day it begins but I was hoping for a couple episodes to watch leading into Christmas.

With as Christmas heavy that Hawkeye trailer was, I’m glad there’s not two shows running concurrently with each other. Although they should’ve just have this a 2022 start the following week:lol

At least we know what day it begins but I was hoping for a couple episodes to watch leading into Christmas.
Yeah, that kind of sucks tbh. Middle of December would’ve been better.

Makes me wonder if there’s a trailer coming tomorrow. Don’t they usually release movie and tv show posters the day before a trailer?

I’m calling 3 for this show. He starts with the horrible MC Hammer pants and refresh armor from season 2.

Then, we’ll have flashbacks in ESB.

And then the final version, after the refreshed armor gets weathered as the season goes on, it’ll end with the paint more scratched up, ala OT, and he gets a more traditional fitting Mando flightsuit. Book it!

Depending when in the show that takes place, I’m either 1 for 3, or already 2 for 3. I knew those ridiculously baggy pants wouldn’t last:lol

That’s how you perfectly modernize Boba for today.

Depending when in the show that takes place, I’m either 1 for 3, or already 2 for 3. I knew those ridiculously baggy pants wouldn’t last:lol

That’s how you perfectly modernize Boba for today.
Agreed as you knew that Raider robe wasn't going to last. Can only imagine how many "new hat" Bobas are coming.

So, that means only one episode will drop in 2021. Wow, so 2022 will have 7 episodes of Book of Boba, 6 hour long episodes of Obi-Wan, 12 episodes of Andor, 12-14 episodes of Bad Batch, and probably 8 episodes of The Mandalorian. Our bank accounts will take some serious damage.

So, that means only one episode will drop in 2021. Wow, so 2022 will have 7 episodes of Book of Boba, 6 hour long episodes of Obi-Wan, 12 episodes of Andor, 12-14 episodes of Bad Batch, and probably 8 episodes of The Mandalorian. Our bank accounts will take some serious damage.
Not until 2023/2024 when all the things they put up for pre-order actually start to ship. I wish I was kidding but anything from Mando season 3 is a late 2024 release at best.

It will be very interesting to see how Hot Toys handles that schedule and what type of figure volume each of those individual shows receive.

The thing I dont like about that Book Of poster is that his boots clash with the rest of his outfit now. Brown boots dont look good with the black flightsuit.

Back