Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
princess_leia_apron.jpg
Haha Disney doesn't condone animated sexism either, and certainly not a woman pictured holding cooking utensils.
5lvafe.jpg

I really hope the nostalgia they are building into all of this will work well. With Mando it was a bit of a first, and utterly amazing. I can still remember the scene of him coming into Mos Eisley, thinking are they really going to do this ? But that was only the start !!

I imagine Filoni will have a finger on the pulse regarding what is enough, but not too much.

These next shows coming up are going to take it all to next level I think.

I wonder how HT will balance figures with four live action shows coming ? They did a lot of figures for the Mandalorian, but that was the only game in town besides the Bad Batch.

If they do the same number of figures divided between the shows how many opportunities will be missed? If they go heavy on all we probably won't see a figure until 2025.

I am both hopeful and scared. 😆

I wonder how HT will balance figures with four live action shows coming ? They did a lot of figures for the Mandalorian, but that was the only game in town besides the Bad Batch.

If they do the same number of figures divided between the shows how many opportunities will be missed? If they go heavy on all we probably won't see a figure until 2025.

I am both hopeful and scared. 😆

I see them going hard for only two: Book of Boba and Kenobi.

Why those? Easy. Because they love making Boba, and with Kenobi they are super fond of Kenobi and they absolutely LOVE Darth Vader. From those two shows we will see a lot.

Hopefully theyll be viewing Acolyte with a great deal of suspicion.

Then in late 2022? We will see Mando season three and a new onslaught will begin.

Last edited:
..... What if they did an unmasked Darth Vader for the new show?! Even i would probably buy that. Also, the Kenobi show may have Padme in there, and they could solve all their Padme problems in on fell swoop. Oh yeah, that show will generate plenty of figures.

I see them going hard for only two: Book of Boba and Kenobi.

Why those? Easy. Because they love making Boba, and with Kenobi they are super fond of Kenobi and they absolutely LOVE Darth Vader. From those two shows we will see a lot.

Hopefully theyll be viewing Acolyte with a great deal of suspicion.

Then in late 2022? We will see Mando season three and a new onslaught will begin.

They did fine with the three MCU shows, four if you count What if? You’ll get the main character of each show, at the very least. And then maybe get the second character.

If they announce Crosshair before Bad Batch S2, they probably just announce Wrecker and Tech for S2. As for Book of Boba and Kenobi, I hope we see at least five figures per show for them, especially if other bounty hunters show up. I wouldn't put hope on a Mando scaled line up though. Beside being the only SW live action show, it also didn't have much competition from Marvel/DC so HT has a lot of room to work on the Mando line.

I think HT will go heavy on Marvel this fall. I hope they get Fennec and Crosshair out before Book of Boba!

I see them going all in on Kenobi, between clones, stormtroopers, new Imperials, and the obvious ones like Kenobi, Vader, Anakin etc etc

It'll be a goldmine for them.
Im very excited with the prospect Hot Toys making Hayden Vader according to that leaked concept art, Kenobi too.

They did fine with the three MCU shows, four if you count What if? You’ll get the main character of each show, at the very least. And then maybe get the second character.
I also reckon they'll go more than 2 per show. Star Wars is hot ! Marvel is NOT (at the moment) ! :)

So I'd also bet on more like 4 per show.

I guess it also depends what movies are coming out in 2022 ? Other than Eternals no idea for Marvel. OK I guess if I think a bit, Thor Love and Thunder I guess and Multiverse of Madness must be 2022 I guess ?

DC won't get much as normal I guess. So Star Wars will probably continue to kill it.

I hope so! :rock Hopefully Mando can keep up with Boba and Kenobi.

Speaking of keeping up, I found I was neck and neck with you on reactions this morning.

Then suddenly in a few minutes just now you received 54 reactions!

I noticed this phenomena once before. What's your secret? :unsure:

:lol

Speaking of keeping up, I found I was neck and neck with you on reactions this morning.

Then suddenly in a few minutes just now you received 54 reactions!

I noticed this phenomena once before. What's your secret? :unsure:

:lol
Definitely something dodgy going on there !!

Thank good I’m managed to be able to dwindle down to only Fett/Mando’s. ROTJ Luke and Sith Anakin are the only non-Mando’s I even have left. Sooo much space:lol

Back