Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Super huge spoilers
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

That post credit scene. Think we’ll see anyone from that in 1/6 scale?

Certainly
Spoiler Spoiler:
but I would even buy the throne

Can't wait for that. Both sets of armor, unmasked head, his sidearm and rifle. It'll be a really cool figure

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Super huge spoilers
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really dont think they are going to make him, even as a rerelease, i mean come on we already had 3 of that same suit, they should have gone with a new design for him;

It's the first series I've watched in years on a weekly basis. Adds so much to the experience being able to discuss and theorize between episodes. Amazing experience!

Yep totally. I've said it before, but in this day and age of the internet where set photos and sensitive information are distributed instantly to the world. We need to be protected from ourselves. Here they have managed to do that by keeping it under wraps and having a weekly cadence so we can all talk about it and theorise.

It's perfect, and how a series should be. Going in knowing everything is pretty boring imo.

I just hope that they can keep it up and use it as a reference for other Disney+ productions and the people involved so leaks don't happen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's perfect, and how a series should be. Going in knowing everything is pretty boring imo.

The unknown kept me awake throughout last night in anticipation for the finale. :panic: :lol

I imagine Disney will stick to the weekly episodes for other series - to help keep subscriptions.

Back