Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I'd say so. No likeness issue.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

New figures on display October 8th.

Any speculation on what this mysterious figure (Sideshow's host used the word "item") could be?

if the sign position on the display is any indication it would be either Clone Wars or Mandalorian related. If not, it could be another ESB 40th anniversary reveal.

Any speculation on what this mysterious figure (Sideshow's host used the word "item") could be?

if the sign position on the display is any indication it would be either Clone Wars or Mandalorian related. If not, it could be another ESB 40th anniversary reveal.

The host said it was a Mandalorian figure at the start yesterday. It's probably The Armourer.

Either that or something from S2 we haven't seen yet, maybe to go along with a new trailer?

I?d say that?s unlikely. I?m 90% sure it?ll be the armourer. Figuarts have just revealed an armourer figure..... HT will likely follow.

I?d say that?s unlikely. I?m 90% sure it?ll be the armourer. Figuarts have just revealed an armourer figure..... HT will likely follow.

As well as Black Series. Would make sense for HT to get in on the action too.

Armourer ! Armourer ! Armourer !

giphy.gif

*sigh* ... Stormtroopers are useless. :slap

Nah, she's just that good :lol

Is that the first helmet smash we've seen in SW ?

There was one in the first trailer I believe, but not sure if that made it into the end episode when the Mando goes back for the Child.

Please let it be this
992d259f9ddf162454d8f487219cecdf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Kuill is on the bottom of my list.

Should be one of these 2 if its a Mandalorian figure, I can't see them trying to hype up a trooper or Tusken this much.

Unless it's a Death Watch Mandalorian.

Nah, she's just that good :lol

Nice of them to come at her in melee range instead of just shooting her or blowing up the room. Although I guess she would have deflected the shots or caught the detonators in her teeth or whatever. Wait...no...Mandalorians can't bite. :lol

Is that the first helmet smash we've seen in SW ?

Looked to be some chips flying off them, when Chirrut was taking out an entire squad of armed stormtroopers that had surrounded him with his wooden stick. :slap

Back