Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I was meaning more the anti-vac, anti-mask Trump ******** she seems to like promoting.

I remember hearing something about that. She has a platform thanks to her celebrity (such as it is) but if what I hear is accurate, as is often the case, she?s maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I was meaning more the anti-vac, anti-mask Trump ******** she seems to like promoting.

Ahh. Well, right or wrong, she’s entitled to her opinion. I honestly wish all celebrities would just shut the F up and just entertain me like the overpaid organ-grinder monkeys that they are — but, as I said, she’s entitled to her opinion.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/uncateg...an-movie-pedro-pascal-jon-favreau-1234805417/

''Soon enough, Pascal will slip on his character’s signature helmet once more. Executive producer and showrunner Jon Favreau told Variety that “The Mandalorian” is “on schedule” to start production on Season 3 of the series “before the end of the year” — after Pascal wraps shooting in Europe on the feature film “The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent” with Nicolas Cage.''

Well, I guess that puts to bed the idea that Pascal has quit the show. Nice to know season 3 won't be delayed by covid.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/uncateg...an-movie-pedro-pascal-jon-favreau-1234805417/

''Soon enough, Pascal will slip on his character?s signature helmet once more. Executive producer and showrunner Jon Favreau told Variety that ?The Mandalorian? is ?on schedule? to start production on Season 3 of the series ?before the end of the year? ? after Pascal wraps shooting in Europe on the feature film ?The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent? with Nicolas Cage.''

Well, I guess that puts to bed the idea that Pascal has quit the show. Nice to know season 3 won't be delayed by covid.

No need to delay it when they can simply just upgrade all of the characters and give them helmets :lol

Yep, although it seems Faverau could pull the "Covid-card" any time to keep Pedro in the mask :lol

“We’re operating under the assumption that we’ll be able to go forward,” Favreau said. “We’re in very small situations and oftentimes we have a lot of characters in masks,”

No but seriously, it does seem like it's all worked out. Even if it did happen, I'm sure it was a heat of the moment thing. I know I'd be pissed off always having to wear a mask.

Main thing though. No disruption to the series.

I remember hearing something about that. She has a platform thanks to her celebrity (such as it is) but if what I hear is accurate, as is often the case, she?s maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People can feel free to disagree with her but I haven't seen her tweet anything blatantly stupid or necessarily anti mask. She seems to mostly just be pro freedom which is generally a pretty easy position to get behind. Personally I am very pro mask in enclosed public spaces but it's not unreasonable to go without when outside with some distance between other folks. The only thing she is really guilty of is the sin of crossing the unhinged twitter lunatics. Hollywood needs more people like her and Ricky Gervais.

People can feel free to disagree with her but I haven't seen her tweet anything blatantly stupid or necessarily anti mask. She seems to mostly just be pro freedom which is generally a pretty easy position to get behind. Personally I am very pro mask in enclosed public spaces but it's not unreasonable to go without when outside with some distance between other folks. The only thing she is really guilty of is the sin of crossing the unhinged twitter lunatics. Hollywood needs more people like her and Ricky Gervais.

Fair enough. In a broad sense, the problems arise when 'freedom' is conflated with entitlement. What a lot of these 'muh freedom' idiots fail to grasp is that their rights end where others' rights begin.

The real problem is always stupidity.

Mando and Dewback. Amazing figure.

20201017_141458.jpg
20201017_141516.jpg
20201017_141439.jpg

Fair enough. In a broad sense, the problems arise when 'freedom' is conflated with entitlement. What a lot of these 'muh freedom' idiots fail to grasp is that their rights end where others' rights begin.

The real problem is always stupidity.

Indeed common sense is a requirement when discussing such things:)

Why the hell don't Sideshow re-release the Dewback ?

I'm sure it'd sell as many (or more) than some of their other statues....there's one from Poland on eBay for $2340 for F's sake !!!

C'mon Sideshow or Hot Toys !!!

Thanks guys!

I just realized I posted my pictures in the wrong thread. I meant to post in the Mandalorian figure thread. Mods please move my post if need be. My apologies.

Would absolutely love to see Sideshow and Hot Toys team up and simultaneously release a HT Kuiil figure and Sideshow a Blurrg.

Yep. If there?s one thing that?s in short supply with those guys......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Go on how many of you want a figure of this beaut that turned up in the latest tv spot? Looks like Barney.

Barney.jpg

Back