Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Should be one of these 2 if its a Mandalorian figure, I can't see them trying to hype up a trooper or Tusken this much.

If there's one thing Hot Toys and Sideshow are good at, it's hyping ****e up. The list of disappointments from them is far longer than their list of great accomplishments.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Nice of them to come at her in melee range instead of just shooting her or blowing up the room. Although I guess she would have deflected the shots or caught the detonators in her teeth or whatever. Wait...no...Mandalorians can't bite. :lol

Looked to be some chips flying off them, when Chirrut was taking out an entire squad of armed stormtroopers that had surrounded him with his wooden stick. :slap

I guess you must have enjoyed this scene then

I guess you must have enjoyed this scene then

[...]

As brave loyalists continuing the good fight for the Remnant, those soldiers had clearly been issued faulty sidearms. You'll note that they blasted that Ugnaught scum with precision and efficiency. :lecture :stormtroo

And we have arrived...

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

All hail The Turd !!! :lol

giphy.gif

I have a feeling that that general Kenobi will be a DX figure, with 2 heads:
* normal expression
*"i have failed you, anakin"

Just a little bit of info for anyone interested or who hadn't noticed, Hot Toys Instagram post for the DW Mandalorian revealed the name of Din Djarin's home planet as Aq Vetina. Not sure if this was common knowledge or not before, but it's certainly my first time hearing it.

Aq Vetina.jpg

It was mentioned in The Star Wars Book that came out like a week ago, but my first time seeing it too.

Some new art pics. Nothing really new however some are speculating the graffiti on the walls could be Sabine Wren style.

Wonder if HT would do a Carl Weathers ? They'll probably re-use the Lando sculpt. [emoji23]

91997b8486055782d761696157076618.jpg

f10ec5df23af15a0cbb143fd53cbaf16.jpg

c6032c5b6d814fac709f1c4b26cf53be.jpg

8bdab54360507983dcc5a36e89cf6aec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're really pushing Cara Dune and Greef Carga as the main supporting cast again. It'd be criminal if Hot Toys pass up on them a second time.

The graffiti seems to depict Gamorreans, so that points to it being the same planet where we see the Gamorreans fighting at the end of the trailer. They don't call me Sherlock for nothing.

They're really pushing Cara Dune and Greef Carga as the main supporting cast again. It'd be criminal if Hot Toys pass up on them a second time.

The graffiti seems to depict Gamorreans, so that points to it being the same planet where we see the Gamorreans fighting at the end of the trailer. They don't call me Sherlock for nothing.

Ponda Baba is behind Carl Weathers.

Never care for these support characters, need more antagonists, like Moff Gideon, which is simply just the matter of time.

Never care for these support characters, need more antagonists, like Moff Gideon, which is simply just the matter of time.

Yeah, have to agree with you on that. If there?s one criticism I could make about season 1 it?s that they killed off the best and most interesting support characters (Kuill, IG-11, and the Client) and kept the two blandest ones alive (Cara and Greef). The exception to this was the Armourer. Really couldn?t care less about seeing Cara Dune?s story progress tbh, and it doesn?t help that the actress is an absolute idiot in real life. These rumours of her getting her own show will hopefully remain just rumours. How on earth Disney could think she merits her own show is beyond me, she doesn?t have the acting ability to be the lead.

Not kissing the asses of the brain-dead SJW cancel-culture Twitter Trolls makes her an idiot...? :slap

Yeah, have to agree with you on that. If there?s one criticism I could make about season 1 it?s that they killed off the best and most interesting support characters (Kuill, IG-11, and the Client) and kept the two blandest ones alive (Cara and Greef). The exception to this was the Armourer. Really couldn?t care less about seeing Cara Dune?s story progress tbh, and it doesn?t help that the actress is an absolute idiot in real life. These rumours of her getting her own show will hopefully remain just rumours. How on earth Disney could think she merits her own show is beyond me, she doesn?t have the acting ability to be the lead.

Whilst I enjoy her in Mando, I don't think that she has the capacity to carry her own show. She's better as a supporting character.

How is she an idiot? Are you referring to PC Twitter brigading her for not wanting to put pronouns in her bio? If so, they attacked her first and then got even more pissy when she fought back.

Not kissing the asses of the brain-dead SJW cancel-culture Twitter Trolls makes her an idiot...? :slap

I was meaning more the anti-vac, anti-mask Trump ******** she seems to like promoting.

Back