1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I modded the armor to fit a little higher like it does in the films. =)

34743399_10211785528662088_2708901148500164608_n.jpg

looks great!

Very nice!!!!!!!!
1) How did you mod it?
2) Did you do anything to the sculpt?

I had to trim down on some of the body, mostly the bewbs lol to get the armor to go up a bit more. I didn't mod the sculpt, just added to it in post.

I had to trim down on some of the body, mostly the bewbs lol to get the armor to go up a bit more. I didn't mod the sculpt, just added to it in post.
Ok!!!!! Many thanks..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Just quick psa if anyone is still looking for her, I have one for sale new sealed at a good price, pm me.

Some nice photos of her guys keep them coming!!

Been futzing with her here and there the past couple of days after seeing BvS UE again. Mostly the hair, and just little details in general. The hair to me is tricky to get; it’s a never ending quest for me to get it styled as close as possible to how it looked in the film. To get the style it was, you seemingly have to take the forefront lock on each side and wrap it back, while sliding the second and third lock on each side underneath the first lock and then sort of twirling the second and third lock as you slide it underneath the first lock. Especially so on her right side.

C4FACD30-06F2-4561-BFC2-E33DAA46EE30.jpg

277D6F22-496F-4F47-A627-CF34BF09F4E3.jpg

Thanks. :duff

None whatsoever. Just looking at various photos from BvS to use as reference to try and replicate what I see in them with the hair as is.

Since the release of the TA and JL WW, thought I’d revive this WW thread as well and share a few pics of my BvS Trinity:

C3E7BBE5-AE4F-4688-898D-80631538DD5B.jpg
1510B149-83E0-485D-A6FD-8ABD971703AC.jpg
AA6656EA-F803-4BEF-9507-28F61546FEF0.jpg
6E9DEA78-D648-4A6F-AC1D-2348C2651EC3.jpg

Thanks, man! :duff

I worked hard on all of their poses, and especially WW’s hair to try and get it as close as I can to the scene without using product (not really a fan of it). Tweaking the poses here and there, as well as her hair, over the course of having them.

“I thought she was with you.”

AA54B70B-A600-4445-8104-695F7DDD5972.jpeg

Thanks, man! :duff

I worked hard on all of their poses, and especially WW’s hair to try and get it as close as I can to the scene without using product (not really a fan of it). Tweaking the poses here and there, as well as her hair, over the course of having them.

“I thought she was with you.”

View attachment 424677

You're welcome.
Yeah, Posing...its a serious business. lol
its nice to see when people really put effort in posing.

I got a new detolf recently and finally put them together the other day.
So put some figures in there...kept futzing and futzing with the figures...By the time I knew it, it was almost 6 am. :horror
Had to be at work in a couple of hours.

Yeah, her hair is kinda a pain sometimes, but you can tell when futzing that depending on how you style it, it can really bring out the likeness.
Although I always use products on figures with hair, like you, surprisingly...I didnt use them.
Although I think I may do it one of these days.
I'm not messing with it cause I got it styled to where I like it, but I do see its kinda frizzy at the the ends.
And from seeing the ones that did use product, it does look nicer with products.

But like you, at the moment, I'm content on how it looks.
it does take a lot of effort futzing these figures, so I'm scared to get close to WW and might accidentally sneeze. lol

You're welcome.
Yeah, Posing...its a serious business. lol
its nice to see when people really put effort in posing.

I got a new detolf recently and finally put them together the other day.
So put some figures in there...kept futzing and futzing with the figures...By the time I knew it, it was almost 6 am. :horror
Had to be at work in a couple of hours.

Yeah, her hair is kinda a pain sometimes, but you can tell when futzing that depending on how you style it, it can really bring out the likeness.
Although I always use products on figures with hair, like you, surprisingly...I didnt use them.
Although I think I may do it one of these days.
I'm not messing with it cause I got it styled to where I like it, but I do see its kinda frizzy at the the ends.
And from seeing the ones that did use product, it does look nicer with products.

But like you, at the moment, I'm content on how it looks.
it does take a lot of effort futzing these figures, so I'm scared to get close to WW and might accidentally sneeze. lol

It definitely is. And the posing makes a world of difference in bringing out likenesses and realism. I usually like to do poses using screen grabs from the film as references because then you know it’s a natural pose, being that they struck that pose in the film.

I tend to pose and tweak figures late at night as well. It’s quiet, there’s no distractions and it’s a nice way to relax before bed after the events of the day.

Regarding her hair, I do concede that the ones that used product in it seem to look better/more real. I’m generally not a fan of it just because I generally don’t like putting foreign substances on my figures. I’m one of those where if I make a change, I like knowing I have the option of changing it back the way it was stock if I want. At least most of the time. I used product on AoU Black Widow’s hair, and I didn’t really like the way it turned out. Although product does tend to mitigate the frizziness.

I almost hate handling my figures lest that I ruin the pose while moving it, even if an arm moves a centimeter or something. :lol

Hopefully they will make a few improvements overall on the Justice League version…
kind of just holding out for that one now.

Ya know, I'm reaalllly hoping they'll make the red-gold-no-silver version of Wonder Woman 1/6. Maybe for WW 1984? Also, pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease make soft-smiling head sculpt preferably with no teeth.

WW Gal Gadot Smile.jpg

Back