1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it, I just don't $300 love it. That ain't the average display of this figure and that's why I had to cancel. Idk.

It's a great figure. Just 10 years late - at a minimum.

I still got Padawan Anakin paid off. I'll likely regret it. We begged for this ***** for 15 yrs.

I just don't wanna pay that money for her now 🤷

The figure is too simple to charge that. Ya raping me over here. Got me bent over a barrel, dafuq. No.

Disclaimer: this is coming from a guy that HATES the new Mace Windu, but buying it in hopes of a third party, painted head for no more than $200.

Am I asking for too much of life? Probably.

It is what it is. Idk.
Fair :lol she doesn't have many accessories and its kind of basic for $300. It looks great on a shelf because of the white. Similar to Jango Fett and Moon Knight in terms of shelf presence. If you're iffy on it then passing is a fair choice. Whether or not prices come down is completely dependent on another Padme being made. Possibly a ROTS version with rolling eyeballs

Fair :lol she doesn't have many accessories and its kind of basic for $300. It looks great on a shelf because of the white. Similar to Jango Fett and Moon Knight in terms of shelf presence. If you're iffy on it then passing is a fair choice. Whether or not prices come down is completely dependent on another Padme being made. Possibly a ROTS version with rolling eyeballs
Well said. I agree.

I'd like a ROTS Padme, but I'm not sure what look they'd go for. Mustafar Padme would be cool to pair with the inevitable 2.0 Dark Side Anakin, but it's hard to imagine HT making a pregnant character. Unless they do a version with her Geonosis outfit ripped, I don't see this one losing value anytime soon.

I think the most likely Padme is an Artisan Queen Amidala for the TPM anniversary.

I really screwed it with this one. Was going to get it from Popcultcha and it sold out. Then Toys Buying Agent but it was crazy $$$. Then I noticed it was still on Kghobby (who I swore I would never buy from again) for the original price and came close but then it sold out.

So now I’ve succumbed to a shop in New Zealand called Mighty Ape. lol. Looking at my account I haven’t bought from them for 10 years! Gulp.

Last edited:
I really screwed it with this one. Was going to get it from Popcultcha and it sold out. Then Toys Buying Agent but it was crazy $$$. Then I noticed it was still on Kghobby (who I swore I would never buy from again) for the original price and came close but then it sold out.

So now I’ve succumbed to a shop in New Zealand called Mighty Ape. lol. Looking at my account I haven’t both from them for 10 years! Gulp.
Maybe that's where I'll need to get ROTJ 3PO from...lol..across the ditch!

So now I’ve succumbed to a shop in New Zealand called Mighty Ape. lol. Looking at my account I haven’t both from them for 10 years! Gulp.
What's your experience with KG hobby?

What's your experience with KG hobby?
I never really had any bad customer service (some others on here have) but they were/are really really slow. I knew I needed to move away from them when even Popcultcha was getting stock before them.

Last edited:
I love it, I just don't $300 love it. That ain't the average display of this figure and that's why I had to cancel. Idk.

It's a great figure. Just 10 years late - at a minimum.

I still got Padawan Anakin paid off. I'll likely regret it. We begged for this ***** for 15 yrs.

I just don't wanna pay that money for her now 🤷

The figure is too simple to charge that. Ya raping me over here. Got me bent over a barrel, dafuq. No.

Disclaimer: this is coming from a guy that HATES the new Mace Windu, but buying it in hopes of a third party, painted head for no more than $200.

Am I asking for too much of life? Probably.

It is what it is. Idk.
LOL, it's best not to question yourself around this hobby. The quest for logic will leave you disappointed. I know it has me! :)

So now I’ve succumbed to a shop in New Zealand called Mighty Ape. lol. Looking at my account I haven’t bought from them for 10 years! Gulp.
I never heard of them so went to check it out. Yikes... Unless this is some sort of currency change that im not familiar with
Screenshot_20240528_055716_Edge.jpg

Back