1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys.

Just sharing my repaint of Gal Gadot. I'm a bit unhappy with the original paint so I've decided to have a different one. It's more like a retouch actually. I didn't repaint the original head. Bought some third party hs and repainted it. It was a practice. I'm not a pro painter. So at the moment this is the best that I can do.

View attachment 388818

Great job on the repaint!
Just to be clear, you repainted both the lips and the eyebrows, right?

Has anybody tried making her head a bit wider?
I remember a lot of people were modifying the shape of one of the Bale Batman cowls way back then to get the shape right, might work on this as well...

Beautiful work Unreal :yess: just ashamed that you have to have the eyes tilted to the side to really capture Gal’s WW likeness :thud:

I finally got mine out of the box which arrived last week. I tried to style the hair with just some water but I think some type of hair product is needed but I couldn't be bothered getting some. Some strands of hair fell out so had to get a toothpick to push them back in.

My first HT figure and I like it. She's a big Gal! She's on top of Jon Snow...on the shelf above in the cabinet.

IMG_4759.jpg
IMG_4763.jpg
IMG_4767.jpg
IMG_4768.jpg
IMG_4771.jpg
IMG_4790.jpg
IMG_4791.jpg

Nice pics. :clap

Thank You SilverStar17. The pics are from a video that I have yet to upload which I took the above photos after I finished recording. I keep wanting to mess around with the hair but I got to stop doing that. I'll consider the training armour version but want to see production pics. Sculpted hair, much easier to deal with but HT could easily do rooted for this figure.

Really nice pics TheNick! Really caught some life in her :clap

Thank You Popnfresh98. It's my third 1/6th scale figure. I think I'll get the training armour version next. I won't have to worry about sculpted hair and I like the outfit which is something different for WW. I'm tired of the fussing around with the rooted hair but I can't help my self and keep wanting to improve it but it's a loosing battle for me.

TBH I don't think the JL version is any more accurate than this one.

Arguably better, but still off in the key areas.

It has a better expression. (eyes)

Back