1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then why have Henry Cavill add muscle mass at all? Why can't Superman be slender and skinny? Do you think it would it look right? The muscle and proportions add more credence to their physical abilities. Part of why you need muscle is you at least need the likes of Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck to look like they could kick any viewers ass. I think its a case of whats good for the goose is good for the gander, at least in my eyes.

Supergirl is skinny and rarely ever drawn with any muscle definition at all. Nobody ever complains about her.

Guys, I found the perfect duo to play Superman & Supergirl for Man of Steel 2!

tumblr_mcisqiEVpz1rd3mtuo1_500.gif

veins_i8dwms.gif

They're written by dudes.

Jacked out muscles are a typical guy's power fantasy. Jacked out chicks do not fit a typical dude's fantasy.

Society tells us buff women are unattractive. It's all about "looking good", they're comic books.

Speculation:
I think there won't be improvement in WW. They will release this figure, confirm all the PO, once payment are all made via SS or their other retailers.
And they will release the improved version for the Solo movie....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I simply don't get the argument about Gal being skinny –*Wonder Woman was never drawn like a female body builder in the past, and the character has god given powers, why should she have to look strong?

They're written by dudes.

Jacked out muscles are a typical guy's power fantasy. Jacked out chicks do not fit a typical dude's fantasy.

Society tells us buff women are unattractive. It's all about "looking good", they're comic books.

Agree with this.

In comic books, the quality of the artwork is a major component. Therefore, it has to be aesthetically pleasing.

I think the more lean look works. And Gal is just super hot now. I wasn't a fan of hers when she was supermodel thin.

Besides, I don't think Wonder Woman has to be as buff as Power Girl or She-Hulk. Both of those female characters are pretty beefy and it fits the concept of the characters more than it ever did Wonder Woman. Keep in mind who played her character in the past and how she was drawn as well. She wasn't always nearly roided out.

That's two months away... with no recent images of the figure. Actually, has anyone even seen her since around the time of the official shots?

That's two months away... with no recent images of the figure. Actually, has anyone even seen her since around the time of the official shots?

She showed up at a couple toy shows, always the same prototype though. I think the last time was at the Batman event months ago.

Nothing against the statue designer of course, but this likeness of WW is just too butch for me. Prefer something more feminine. Its too gladiator...

When is the nearest comic convention that we might have a sneakpeek of her???

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

One sixth republic have new posts with pics of head sculpt up today....anyone care to say weather they are new or old?

One sixth republic have new posts with pics of head sculpt up today....anyone care to say weather they are new or old?

I'm about 99% positive that those pictures were posted back in March when the figure was announced so they aren't new at all

Looks the same to me, just looks like better paint apps which give it shaper detail than what was shown in the prototype pictures. I personally think it looks good; only complaint (as it always has been) is I wish the facial expression was a bit more fierce.

I've not seen those pics before so thanks for posting. New or not it's the best i've seen this sculpt looking, much better than the prototype pics. I'll be very happy if we get something close to that when she's released.

Back