1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen those pics either. That's quite the spot on sculpt. Makes me really wish this was shipping already.

Same, I want this yesterday :impatient:

The likeness looks so impressive in those facebook pics. A little more ferocity as SilverStar17 alluded to and it would be perfect but still I'm really happy if we get that as a final sculpt.

Looks far better, even looks like it has real eye lashes

WW1.jpgWW2.jpgWW3.jpg

Yeah, those were posted months ago, I think on the same week as when the figure was fully revealed for the first time (Mark just loves reposting which sometimes excite people LOL). Let's hope that the final would look close to that one. Remember, the Keaton sculpT that JC Hong painted and shown photos of looked different from the reveal pictures, giving fans hope that the sculpt for the Batman Returns 2-pack was tweaked, but nope.

I just realised this figure was announced before I even started collecting so that'll be why I've never seen these pics. They were new to me so I'm glad they were re-posted. Hurry up and release the damn figure Hot Toys. :lol

I want to order this but I'm kind of waiting on the solo movie figure. Decision, decision. The lack of a exclusive is the only reason I have not bit

I forgot that I still had this coming to a friends LCS. If this arrives March/April it leaves plenty of time for me to get my tax return which isn't a bad thing. I just hope they adjusted the head sculpt.

gal gadot is a horrible actress , if not for talented actors like Chris Pine and Robin Wright this new wonder-woman movie would go straight to bluray like the new fantastic 4

she sucked in all 3 fast and furious movies

she sucked in Knight and Day

sucked in Triple 9

sucked in Dawn of Justice

sucked in Criminal

i have seen Entourage more times than i can count and the episode she was in , i never noticed it was her, thats how bad she blends in with the rest of the no talent models they use on that show.

maybe you guys can steer me over to one of her good movie rolls so i can better see her range of acting talent

Back